Wow,Glenn Beck was really sick

Interesting, I wonder if that explains him getting more nuttier. I mean I listened to him for years and yeah he was always hard right, but in the last several years it seems like he went over the edge.

Reactions: 3 people
In fairness, he has probably been operating with minimal brain function since his days at CNN. And his followers likely also have minimal brain function.

Is that cold and callus? Yes

I do feel bad for the guy, though and I hope he recovers.

Reactions: 5 people
Interesting, I wonder if that explains him getting more nuttier. I mean I listened to him for years and yeah he was always hard right, but in the last several years it seems like he went over the edge.

I always thought he went over the edge to gain more followers.

I discovered Glenn Beck when I moved to Tennessee in 2005 (Local Newstalk station carried him) and at that point he was just funny. That's what I liked about him, was he wasn't so hard lined and serious like the others. It was almost like a clean Bob and Tom, and it was refreshing. In fact he almost came across as a conservative leaning moderate. However, that quickly spiraled shortly after he got the TV show to the point to where he was hard to listen to.

Frankly, I think his conditions were made more acute just from the simple fact that I think the dude only knows one speed: full speed ahead. He's an alcoholic, and when he got sober he found a new addiction and I think he wore himself out building his empire. I feel for him, and I hope he is able to enjoy some quality years with his family, and I'm still dismayed he went the route to crazy that he did. The 2005 Glenn Beck was really fun to listen to.

I catch him every once in a great while while commuting to work but just can't seem to listen for more than a minute or two.. His show is boring.

I read the link and couldn't come up with a disease. Could some one please explain what he has?

All I can think of adding to the OP title is "in the head."

Reactions: 1 person
I don't wish ill on anyone, but this guy has long been a hack.

I'm still waiting for that news he claimed he had that would destroy the Obama administration; the one he teased in a YouTube video about 2 years ago.

I read the link and couldn't come up with a disease. Could some one please explain what he has?

All I can think of adding to the OP title is "in the head."

“After a few short visits, they found that I had several things going on, from an autoimmune disorder to adrenal fatigue. They also found the connection to everything that was going on, and for the first time gave us hope that we could reboot my system — not just stop it, but*reversethings,” Beck said. “Me never having to sleep was finally understandable. The last sign of adrenal failure is a hyperextension of your adrenal glands. In other words, I didn’t need sleep. I could have been lifting cars during my time at Fox!”

“But now that I had blown out my system, all I could do is sleep,” Beck continued. “My immune system was looking at these natural hormones as an infection and so my body was trying to kill its most basic functions. I also appeared at the time to be in the early stages of Addison’s disease.”

Yes, but please put a name to it. I refuse to believe that he had a dozen or so diseases that no one else ever had. Sounds like he was over worked and stressed out. Take a break, get some sleep, and get back at it.

Yes, but please put a name to it. I refuse to believe that he had a dozen or so diseases that no one else ever had. Sounds like he was over worked and stressed out. Take a break, get some sleep, and get back at it.

I don't like the guy, but does he need to list all of the diseases? Most of his readers would have no idea what they are.

I don't like the guy, but does he need to list all of the diseases? Most of his readers would have no idea what they are.

This is the guy that has said that he was going to bring the Barry regime to it's knees and other similar claims. He is becoming increasingly irrelevant. Sounds like a relevancy plea to me.

This is the guy that has said that he was going to bring the Barry regime to it's knees and other similar claims. He is becoming increasingly irrelevant. Sounds like a relevancy plea to me.

I don't disagree. I can't stand the guy. He pops off at the mouth and is no better than other shock jocks like Howard Stern and Rush Limbaugh.

From what I gathered, he was stressed out during his time at Fox (when he was a nutcase). This stress induced adrenal fatigue. This allowed him to not sleep, giving him more time to research his conspiracy theories. The excess hormones (hyperextension of the adrenal gland) caused an autoimmune disorder (his immune system thought the excess hormones were foreign invaders so it actively fought them). Finally, with his adrenal glands pretty much shot, he was in the early stages of Addison’s disease which basically is a condition when the adrenal glands stop producing enough hormones.

From what I gathered, he was stressed out during his time at Fox (when he was a nutcase). This stress induced adrenal fatigue. This allowed him to not sleep, giving him more time to research his conspiracy theories. The excess hormones (hyperextension of the adrenal gland) caused an autoimmune disorder (his immune system thought the excess hormones were foreign invaders so it actively fought them). Finally, with his adrenal glands pretty much shot, he was in the early stages of Addison’s disease which basically is a condition when the adrenal glands stop producing enough hormones.

Poor fellow. Sounds like his body is almost as messed up as his mind.

VN Store

Back