More wisdom from Jesse Ventura

You can back the Soldiers without backing their mission but i have a feeling Jesse doesn't back the Soldiers either.

He might not, but in the article he said he did and that the soldiers are pawns. That I agree with.

Eff Jesse Ventura. Ever since he went after Chris Kyle's widow in that lawsuit, that douche can eat a bag of huge fat richards and choke for all I care.

Reactions: 4 people
Eff Jesse Ventura. Ever since he went after Chris Kyle's widow in that lawsuit, that douche can eat a bag of huge fat richards and choke for all I care.

It was douchey, but apparently Kyle lied about punching Jesse in the face as there were several people there confirming it didn't happen, and it also appears that Jesse did not say something to the effect that a SEAL got what he deserved which lead to the punching.

Chris Kyle was not a good person. Amazing SEAL and Sniper? Yes.

Reactions: 3 people
It was douchey, but apparently Kyle lied about punching Jesse in the face as there were several people there confirming it didn't happen, and it also appears that Jesse did not say something to the effect that a SEAL got what he deserved which lead to the punching.

Chris Kyle was not a good person. Amazing SEAL and Sniper? Yes.

Okay, the lawsuit between Ventura and Kyle might have been justified. I won't even begin to say if it happened or didn't.

But you don't go after widows. Period. The woman suffered enough already and had kids to raise. Had that douchebag changed the lawsuit to only have the publishers remove the portions of the book that dealt with the situation, I would have zero issues. But he didn't and left the financial portion in place. Which proved it wasn't about honor or saving face, but about money.

So again, eff Jesse Ventura for going after a widow for money instead of doing the right thing and changing his lawsuit. He's an attention whore who was out for money. Nothing more, nothing less.

Reactions: 2 people
You can back the Soldiers without backing their mission but i have a feeling Jesse doesn't back the Soldiers either.

And what would you know about it?

He's earned the privilege to say what he dam well pleases and I don't disagree with what he said.

Reactions: 4 people
And what would you know about it?

He's earned the privilege to say what he dam well pleases and I don't disagree with what he said.

Jesse is a nut and if you don't like what i say you can always put me on ignore. I hope all those who don't like my posts do the same.

What did he say that wasn't true?

"You can hate the war and not hate the vet. The veteran is a pawn. They have to do it. They are not given a choice," he said

Other than this? I don't know.....but currently the military is made up of volunteers.

"You can hate the war and not hate the vet. The veteran is a pawn. They have to do it. They are not given a choice," he said

Other than this? I don't know.....but currently the military is made up of volunteers.

So patriotism or whatever reason a person joins the service excuses piss poor leadership & lack of accountability for taking care of those who are harmed, disabled, or killed in mostly political based wars?

VN Store

Back