And the Forum's Collective Head Explodes in 3..2..1 ...

Michael Browns parents are not spokespeople for our country. They should not of been allowed to speak to the U.N. The mere fact that they were allowed to speak at the U.N. just proves what a circus our government has become. This administration is hellbent on racially dividing this nation. I will say It is fitting that these people have an audience to talk about a thug in the biggest forum of international thugs.

Reactions: 6 people
Michael Browns parents are not spokespeople for our country. They should not of been allowed to speak to the U.N. The mere fact that they were allowed to speak at the U.N. just proves what a circus our government has become. This administration is hellbent on racially dividing this nation. I will say It is fitting that these people have an audience to talk about a thug in the biggest forum of international thugs.

I hurd dat! :rock:

Reactions: 1 person
LG. what are your thoughts on this?

That it doesn't matter. I suppose that in real terms it can't hurt to the extent it makes anyone think they are having their say. The UN has no jurisdiction and no power over the matter.

Nonetheless, on the one hand I admit I kind of resent the parents speaking in that forum because they have no direct knowledge of any facts and so their "testimony" is nothing other than their personal opinion, which of course is incredibly biased and tainted.

On the other hand, I also resent the usual suspects who will read way too much into this and claim its some kind of official US adoption of a policy of racial rhetoric. Which would be ironic coming from people with no knowledge of the facts given to a body with no power or authority regarding the issues.

The irony is that it will matter only to the very far right, and the very far left. But just for show. It means nothing.

I just posted it because I knew it would cause certain people to make sure the basements and the sheds are stocked up on canned goods for the coming UN Occupation/Race War/Currency Crisis/Black Helicopter/Nationalized Guard Troops crisis.

Which is surely just around the corner.

Reactions: 3 people
That it doesn't matter. I suppose that in real terms it can't hurt to the extent it makes anyone think they are having their say. The UN has no jurisdiction and no power over the matter.

Nonetheless, on the one hand I admit I kind of resent the parents speaking in that forum because they have no direct knowledge of any facts and so their "testimony" is nothing other than their personal opinion, which of course is incredibly biased and tainted.

On the other hand, I also resent the usual suspects who will read way too much into this and claim its some kind of official US adoption of a policy of racial rhetoric. Which would be ironic coming from people with no knowledge of the facts given to a body with no power or authority regarding the issues.

The irony is that it will matter only to the very far right, and the very far left. But just for show. It means nothing.

I just posted it because I knew it would cause certain people to make sure the basements and the sheds are stocked up on canned goods for the coming UN Occupation/Race War/Currency Crisis/Black Helicopter/Nationalized Guard Troops crisis.

Maybe they will get the Nobel peace prize for that entertaining speech.

Reactions: 3 people
1) My head is still intact.
2) I don't care. It's a sad day when that is what we have represent our country at the UN.
3) Wait, I don't really give a shiite about the UN.
4) The UN can't do squat for at least two years and more likely longer because the fool in chief can't sign away rights without Congress' approval and it ain't gonna happen now.

Reactions: 4 people

Hrmm..Interesting. Ok, just wondering.

Maybe someone should have advised them that they were wasting their time.

Unless however their agenda lies somewhere else. Maybe it was a good call.

Reactions: 1 person
It seems as if the Leftist media and Leftist organizations are trying very hard to make the thug Michael Brown and his family into Mythological figures. That is what it is all about.

CNN and MSNBC are doing the same. Fanning the flames of Tension and drama awaiting the grand jury decision. Running photos of Brown wearing his high school graduation gown and hat. Making him into yet another Victim.

Before all the myth making is over, Michael Brown will become King Arthur sitting at a round table, representing good versus evil.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back