I present to you: The Democrat Voting Base (College Kids)

CNCVol88

Local Band Nerd
inb4 Liberals get butthurt over what amounts to a joke.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRZZpk_9k8E#t=176[/youtube]

inb4 Liberals get butthurt over what amounts to a joke.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRZZpk_9k8E#t=176[/youtube]

How do you know these kids are democrats? It is Texas where it's primarily republicans. Either way this doesn't shock me.

I don't. It was mostly a joke and honestly it doesn't matter where you go, unless its a small Liberal Arts college, the student base seems to be largely liberal.

I don't. It was mostly a joke and honestly it doesn't matter where you go, unless its a small Liberal Arts college, the student base seems to be largely liberal.

And they are largely liberal because they are dumb? Is that the point you are kinda making?

Reactions: 1 person
And they are largely liberal because they are dumb? Is that the point you are kinda making?

You seem to be putting words in my mouth? Once again, It was mostly meant as a joke...A Jab. I'm only a few years removed from them myself (26). I'm making fun of my own generation.

You seem to be putting words in my mouth? Once again, It was mostly meant as a joke...A Jab. I'm only a few years removed from them myself (26). I'm making fun of my own generation.

Gotcha, I was just going to continue your thought. The reason why college aged kids are more likely to be dem, which is what I was asking, is because of the GOPs stance on social issues. Stop mandating how we should live and I think a lot of younger people would not feel the same towards republicans. Which is what direction I think they are finally starting to move towards.

Gotcha, I was just going to continue your thought. The reason why college aged kids are more likely to be dem, which is what I was asking, is because of the GOPs stance on social issues. Stop mandating how we should live and I think a lot of younger people would not feel the same towards republicans. Which is what direction I think they are finally starting to move towards.

I disagree. Both parties mandate how we should live. They do so in different ways so in a way I agree and disagree I guess. The college kids just seem to be more willing to live with how the Dems mandate we live.

I disagree. Both parties mandate how we should live. They do so in different ways so in a way I agree and disagree I guess. The college kids just seem to be more willing to live with how the Dems mandate we live.

:rtfm: whatever liberals disapprove of, they want banned ... and whatever they approve of, they make mandatory.

Whether it's this, Jay Walking (basically the same thing) or what have you the basic idea is the same and I don't care what party affiliation one wishes to assign...it's scary as hell how many ASTONISHINGLY ignorant people there are in this country.

Reactions: 2 people
They are our future leaders in government, business, and medicine.

They are going to lead two things..Jack and sh!t..and Jack left town.

Yet your generations are the ones who got us in the hole that we are currently in. Priceless. Every generation is "smarter" than the one before it. People that actually believe that are a joke.

Reactions: 2 people
Thankfully I will be dead before this generation has its way with things. God bless and protect my grand kids.

VN Store

Back