Interesting Read

I heard someone say earlier today what was their flaw. They gambled on demographics and went away from a defined message.

Reactions: 1 person
I heard someone say earlier today what was their flaw. They gambled on demographics and went away from a defined message.

I think as a whole the Democratic Party figures that a big majority of Whites will vote Republican so they concentrate on trying to get Minorities to vote for them.

Reactions: 2 people
I posted in another thread about the democrats White Voter Problem. It is a very serious problem for the jack ass party.

In the 2012 presidential election, millions of white voters stayed at home, and assured the election of a man who announced his candidacy for president from the home of a known Terrorist. The white voter will not stay home watching TV for the latest news on their favorite celebrity on election day 2016.

I posted in another thread about the democrats White Voter Problem. It is a very serious problem for the jack ass party.

In the 2012 presidential election, millions of white voters stayed at home, and assured the election of a man who announced his candidacy for president from the home of a known Terrorist. The white voter will not stay home watching TV for the latest news on their favorite celebrity on election day 2016.

:good!::good!::hi::hi: +1000

Remember when you posted:

"In the evolution of humans, why did the black race of people get left so far behind in the evolutionary process."

What did you mean? In what way did "the black race of people" get left behind?

You posted it. Own up to it like a man and answer the question.

Reactions: 3 people
Remember when you posted:

"In the evolution of humans, why did the black race of people get left so far behind in the evolutionary process."

What did you mean? In what way did "the black race of people" get left behind?

You posted it. Own up to it like a man and answer the question.

Don't ruin every thread following him

Reactions: 4 people

Don't ruin every thread following him

Don't tell me when, where, or what to post.

The racist POS posted the most blatantly racist thing I have ever seen on VN. That you aren't calling him out for his racist post shows me all I need to know about you too.

Now, let your hero answer for himself.

The racist POS posted the most blatantly racist thing I have ever seen on VN. That you aren't calling him out for his racist post shows me all I need to know about you too.

:the_finger: Time to put you on ignore

I agree you're correct:good!:

I've got Danl and Franklin Pierce on ignore. Those guys are special.

It's a great idea in Dani's case. I was MDS67 but i was able to get the password for my old handle. I had a computer screwup and switched to using Firefox because then i didn't know my password.

1) Following across threads can be considered stalking.
2) I think he should answer the question too.

For a white heterosexual median to upper income earner, what possible motive would there be to ever vote Democrat?

The poor stay poor with Democratic leadership. Democrats continually want to censor the opposition, be it peers, media, the arts. They want to crack down on religion as long as it isn't Islam because they are too big of pu$$y's to say anything. They pretend to be the champion of minority rights when its the worst kept secret its for votes only and they will do nothing for you (poor stay poor). They rally to lower grades for minorities in schools to make them "competitive" with whites which is like putting a band aid on a decapitation victims neck.

Democrats won't ever win the average white vote, it won't happen. The average white voter doesnt care about triplepansexgendered bathrooms, or GED's for illegal Guatemalans pouring over the border. In fact if the Republicans let 3 social issues go, gay marriage, abortion stuff, weed..Democrats would never have any white votes. They only get non white votes because they continually play minorities lip service and bullsh!t them and blow smoke up their asses with racially fueled promises of racially motivated policies that will never see the light of day.

Reactions: 6 people

Link?

For a white heterosexual median to upper income earner, what possible motive would there be to ever vote Democrat?

The poor stay poor with Democratic leadership. Democrats continually want to censor the opposition, be it peers, media, the arts. They want to crack down on religion as long as it isn't Islam because they are too big of pu$$y's to say anything. They pretend to be the champion of minority rights when its the worst kept secret its for votes only and they will do nothing for you (poor stay poor). They rally to lower grades for minorities in schools to make them "competitive" with whites which is like putting a band aid on a decapitation victims neck.

Democrats won't ever win the average white vote, it won't happen. The average white voter doesnt care about triplepansexgendered bathrooms, or GED's for illegal Guatemalans pouring over the border. In fact if the Republicans let 3 social issues go, gay marriage, abortion stuff, weed..Democrats would never have any white votes. They only get non white votes because they continually play minorities lip service and bullsh!t them and blow smoke up their asses with racially fueled promises of racially motivated policies that will never see the light of day.

If Republicans did that I probably would never vote for a Democrat again.

Meh, the Republican electorate just way more motivated to show up last week. There's not much mystery, IMO.

Dems will nominate Hillary in 2016, and that will energize Dems again to show up, at least somewhat. GOP in a bit of a quandary because they don't want to add to that by nominating a rabble rouser.

Bush v. Clinton. Saturday Night Live's wet dream.

Meh, the Republican electorate just way more motivated to show up last week. There's not much mystery, IMO.

Dems will nominate Hillary in 2016, and that will energize Dems again to show up, at least somewhat. GOP in a bit of a quandary because they don't want to add to that by nominating a rabble rouser.

Bush v. Clinton. Saturday Night Live's wet dream.

Please... no Hillary.

VN Store

Back