AG nominee: Loretta Lynch

Okay...

So who is she and what does she stand for? She's kind of an unknown and the media reports don't really have a lot to go on at this point.

Should make the Senate hearings interesting since tough questions will be asked.

Okay...

So who is she and what does she stand for? She's kind of an unknown and the media reports don't really have a lot to go on at this point.

Should make the Senate hearings interesting since tough questions will be asked.

Basically just asking her if she'd have handled XYZ issue or situation differently than Holder, would be my guess.

Reactions: 1 person
Basically just asking her if she'd have handled XYZ issue or situation differently than Holder, would be my guess.

I'm not sure. I figure there will be some fairly pointed questions for her specifically. Related to decisions made by Holder, but what she might plan to do.

It won't be easy and I can't say I'd like to be in her shoes.

I've never heard of her so I looked her up on FoxNews.com & she is a Brooklyn US Attorney & also a Harvard grad with no particular ties to Obola. But she's close to Eric Holder, however, serving on his AG's Advisory Committee in Washington.

Obama expected to nominate Loretta Lynch to be attorney general: CNN

d87388f0-6698-11e4-bf87-ed50337fab38_AP698634499218x.jpg

The senate should just use GOP numbers and reject her

Meh, I like Teddy personally. I just throw LG a bone every once in a while to get a giggle.

The one person I want on the committee can't though.

I really want Trey Gowdy in those hearings. lol

Meh, I like Teddy personally. I just throw LG a bone every once in a while to get a giggle.

The one person I want on the committee can't though.

I really want Trey Gowdy in those hearings. lol

They could always put Thad Cochran(the senile wonder of the Senate) on the committee. He when it was time for him to speak would ask what time lunch was:eek:lol:

Really doesn't matter who he nominates by the time they are confirmed they will have less than 2 years in office.

There will be questions that have two hour set ups, and begin with "Eric Holder did ...." followed by "Fast and Furious... Benghazi .... IRS....Ferguson," and then concluding with "Do you agree?"

There will be questions that have two hour set ups, and begin with "Eric Holder did ...." followed by "Fast and Furious... Benghazi .... IRS....Ferguson," and then concluding with "Do you agree?"

Every Obama appointie should be vetted for competence. He hasn't appoint a competent cabinet member yet.

"The Reverend Al Sharpton has a working relationship with Loretta Lynch and has met with her in discussions concerning the death of Eric Garner killed during a police arrest.[9] Sharpton and his National Action Network helped the White House in deciding who would be the next Attorney General.[10]"

Well that's all you need to know. We are basically getting Eric Holder Part II.

"The Reverend Al Sharpton has a working relationship with Loretta Lynch and has met with her in discussions concerning the death of Eric Garner killed during a police arrest.[9] Sharpton and his National Action Network helped the White House in deciding who would be the next Attorney General.[10]"

Well that's all you need to know. We are basically getting Eric Holder Part II.

She should be rejected. It'll be fun to see Obola blow a gasket when she is.

Reactions: 3 people
Harvard undergrad and Harvard law, successfully ran the US Attty's office up there in Brooklyn. Twice.

Going to be tough to argue against her credentials. Other than the obvious, which you of course have seized upon.

Harvard undergrad and Harvard law, successfully ran the US Attty's office up there in Brooklyn. Twice.

Going to be tough to argue against her credentials. Other than the obvious, which you of course have seized upon.

Not really. Harvard law was the trendsetter for having unqualified minorities within their ranks just for the sake of diversity.

Reactions: 3 people
Why should they automatically reject her?
If she is not qualified why is she not?

I don't know anything about her.

Just another repeat of the last AG who tried to go on a racial crusade his entire time in office.

Last edited:
Just another repeat of the last AG would tried to go on a racial crusade his entire time in office.

Is there something in her record that disqualies her or are you just assuming she will go on a racial crusade because she is a black woman appointed by a black president?

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back