Wendy Davis thinks Ebola cost her TX Governor's race

The notion that Wendy Davis thinks at all is the real news.

Reactions: 4 people
This is an example of liberals and how they have become so out of touch with reality

Yep. The things they are saying like "the election results show that Hillary is the real winner" are just insane. These people are a detriment to society.

Yep. The things they are saying like "the election results show that Hillary is the real winner" are just insane. These people are a detriment to society.

Thing is,if Chris Christie or Jeb Bush get nominated i very well might have to vote 3rd party.

Reactions: 2 people
Thing is,if Chris Christie or Jeb Bush get nominated i very well might have to vote 3rd party.

I'm in the same boat. I will not vote for another Bush or that jackass Christie. I'd probably even get active in helping campaign for a third party candidate at that point.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm in the same boat. I will not vote for another Bush or that jackass Christie. I'd probably even get active in helping campaign for a third party candidate at that point.

Yeah I don't want another Bush as president,the US isn't supposed to be a Monarchy. I think McConnell since he runs the machine of the GOP it'll either be Christie or Bush.

I really don't have an opinion on her, but F you Breitbart, you misleading piece of shizz.

How do you get: "Wendy Davis Campaign Blames Loss on Ebola" from the following:

"The losses that you are seeing in very blue states are simply amplified in states like Texas where there is already a structural advantage for Republicans," he said. The Journal added that, "Another challenge, [Petkanas] said, was that Texas was at the center of two issues — immigration and the Ebola scare — that helped drive Republican voters to the polls."

So inherent structural advantage, plus immigration, plus the Ebola scare there a few weeks back. Sorry, that's just awful editing and journalism to turn that into the headline offered. Real amateurish.

I really don't have an opinion on her, but F you Breitbart, you misleading piece of shizz.

How do you get: "Wendy Davis Campaign Blames Loss on Ebola" from the following:

"The losses that you are seeing in very blue states are simply amplified in states like Texas where there is already a structural advantage for Republicans," he said. The Journal added that, "Another challenge, [Petkanas] said, was that Texas was at the center of two issues — immigration and the Ebola scare — that helped drive Republican voters to the polls."

So inherent structural advantage, plus immigration, plus the Ebola scare there a few weeks back. Sorry, that's just awful editing and journalism to turn that into the headline offered. Real amateurish.

Breitbart is clickbait journalism at its lowest form. Hell, Buzzfeed puts together more thoughtful articles than he does.

Breitbart is clickbait journalism at its lowest form. Hell, Buzzfeed puts together more thoughtful articles than he does.

It just gets linked that way on Drudge and similar crapfests. Keeps the mindless minions happy they can just re-post the link.

It just gets linked that way on Drudge and similar crapfests. Keeps the mindless minions happy they can just re-post the link.

Fascinating. You understand it is to keep the "mindless minions" happy and yet you still get your Gator panties in a wad over it.

I'm shocked, just shocked I tell you that a lily white middle aged, privileged, upper class female who champions pro choice like she's the Joan of Arc for all abortion clinics couldn't relate to the democratic majority in this state. How in the world could she not relate to her voting demographic and or change the minds of the upper two remaining tax bracket voters who typically pull straight Republican tickets, with her blatant negative propaganda campaign against her opponent and her Austin cult like admiration from every bra burning women's lib, enlightened grass happy, tree hugging sip?

She lost? I just cant even.

If it wasn't for Matt Drudge and Andrew Breitbart the Dumbocrats could get away with covering up their shi te and we would never know what was going on(the syncophants in the major media wouldn't have said a thing)!

Reactions: 4 people
I'll add that I was pleased to vote not for Abbott, but against this idiot. I typically don't ever do that. In this case, I made an exception.

VN Store

Back