Isn't this interesting?

I would bet there is an equal percentage of Republicans who think Black people shouldn't be able to vote. We have an ignorant voting base on both sides.

Reactions: 7 people
I would bet there is an equal percentage of Republicans who think Black people shouldn't be able to vote. We have an ignorant voting base on both sides.

I don't believe 39% of Republicans don't want Blacks to vote.

Reactions: 3 people
39% of polled Democrats want Obola to run for a third term!:yuck::yuck:

Poll: 39% of Democrats Want Obama to Run for a Third Term

I believe it. There are still people that I know of that refuse to accept that Obama has done anything wrong, broken any promises, or is to blame for any of the scandals during his admin. Most of them don't read any news though and when they do it's usually liberal rag media.

Reactions: 2 people

And 100% of libs are idiots living in a fantasy land. I don't think the same numbers apply to conservatives.

Reactions: 1 person
I would love for Hussein Obama to be able to run for president again. The outcome would be similar to the Nixon - McGovern contest in 1972. Total repudiation.

Reactions: 2 people
I would love for Hussein Obama to be able to run for president again. The outcome would be similar to the Nixon - McGovern contest in 1972. Total repudiation.

I would love to be a fly on the wall if Hillary wins the general.

Less than 5% i would think in this day and time

I'm biased coming from a small, conservative, primarily white town in TN, but I would say if people were honest its closer to 39 than 5. Growing up there put a bad taste in my mouth when it comes to conservative politics.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm biased coming from a small, conservative, primarily white town in TN, but I would say if people were honest its closer to 39 than 5. Growing up there put a bad taste in my mouth when it comes to conservative politics.

A lot of racism in the Dumbocratic Party this election cycle with the attacks on Black Republican politicians like Tim Scott and Mia Love.

VN Store

Back