The United Kingdom sending troops to Iraq

What a mess. We never should have invaded that country in the first place. It's crazy to think how much safer that country was under the rule of Saddam.

Reactions: 1 person
What a mess. We never should have invaded that country in the first place. It's crazy to think how much safer that country was under the rule of Saddam.

It was safe unless Saddam had you on a list then you were tortured and killed or if you were a Kurd.

Reactions: 2 people
Saddam was an honorary citizen of Detroit, Michigan

the_more_you_know_nbc.gif

Yeah,the US did to fight the bigger Iranian threat in the Iran-Iraq war:eek:hmy::eek:hmy:

And now Iran is a bigger regional threat and more innocent people are suffering than were under his rule.

Everyone had better hope that ISIS doesn't go near Israel or Israel will let loose with their nuclear stockpile(60+ warheads).

I hope ISIS does start to make its way towards Israel so the IDF would beat the hell out of them and finish them for good. Obviously I don't want them to nuke anyone.

Reactions: 2 people
I hope ISIS does start to make its way towards Israel so the IDF would beat the hell out of them and finish them for good. Obviously I don't want them to nuke anyone.

The IDF would rip them a new one but i would be concerned that they would outnumber the IDF by that time(having conquered Iraq,Syria and Jordan).

The IDF would rip them a new one but i would be concerned that they would outnumber the IDF by that time(having conquered Iraq,Syria and Jordan).

Israel's technology would trump any number that ISIS would throw at them.

Everyone had better hope that ISIS doesn't go near Israel or Israel will let loose with their nuclear stockpile(60+ warheads).
That's interesting, because they've made no effort and no mention of even attacking Israel. Seems like the very first place the ISIS should have gone is the Golan Heights. Instead of pestering Assad, why haven't they gone after Israel yet???

Hmmm.... :crazy:

That's interesting, because they've made no effort and no mention of even attacking Israel. Seems like the very first place the ISIS should have gone is the Golan Heights. Instead of pestering Assad, why haven't they gone after Israel yet???

Hmmm.... :crazy:

A lot of things to conquer before they get there

VN Store

Back