Despicable

You won against Georgia and this is what you wake up to start. Go back to bed.

Reactions: 2 people
I fInd this interesting.

Spokespersons for the Kentucky Republican Party and the McConnell campaign did not respond to several requests for comment on Friday.

Intimidation ploy? LOL..

LG. feel free to ask the Black Panthers about a intimidation ploy, they can tell you what it's all about.

Reactions: 4 people
Reactions: 1 person

So, in your opinion, the BS that Grimes is selling isn't fraud? I have been inundated with her ads and have found them for the most part BS. While I agree that the mailer appears underhanded, the woman claims to be a big friend of KY Coal yet rubber stamps everything that barry's EPA tells her to. So, in essence, if you cast your vote based on a lie, isn't that a fraudulent vote? It's what your side has been claiming about the Iraq war for the last 14 years.

So slamming an opponent on TV ads is different than mailers?

Gotcha.

when was the last time the KKK showed up to provide "security" at a polling place?

Idk. I don't know when the last time the Black Panthers showed up, either. I'm just saying, stupid sh!t happens on both sides.

So, in your opinion, the BS that Grimes is selling isn't fraud? I have been inundated with her ads and have found them for the most part BS. While I agree that the mailer appears underhanded, the woman claims to be a big friend of KY Coal yet rubber stamps everything that barry's EPA tells her to. So, in essence, if you cast your vote based on a lie, isn't that a fraudulent vote? It's what your side has been claiming about the Iraq war for the last 14 years.

Come on. The obvious purpose of the mailer is not to assail Grimes, it's to dupe people into thinkng that they are suspected of voter fraud, and better not show up at the polling place.

As close as the race is, it only needs to work a tiny percent of the time to have an effect.

It's just one example of the kind of crap that makes people hate politics and the entire system. Just once I'd like to see someone run at the Senate level purely explaining why you should vote FOR them, not against someone else. And that goes for both parties. And for God's sake, quit with the cheap intimidation tricks like this. It's anti-democratic, to say the least.

See Lois Lerner...... THAT's intimidation, and it is arty specific to boot. Oh, that's right... it is made up. :rofl:

Come on. The obvious purpose of the mailer is not to assail Grimes, it's to dupe people into thinkng that they are suspected of voter fraud, and better not show up at the polling place.

As close as the race is, it only needs to work a tiny percent of the time to have an effect.

It's just one example of the kind of crap that makes people hate politics and the entire system. Just once I'd like to see someone run at the Senate level purely explaining why you should vote FOR them, not against someone else. And that goes for both parties. And for God's sake, quit with the cheap intimidation tricks like this. It's anti-democratic, to say the least.

+1 to you. I completely agree. But don't call this mailer despicable yet not mention the race attacks going on around the country by Dems against R's.

Also, I need some FL law advice if you would care to opine. The question is, when someone goes to take a lie detector test and it be considered legal and relevant, doesn't the entity administering the test have to speak to the plainant or a plainant's representative to determine what questions to ask the person taking the test? Does this have anything to do with law in FL?

it's to dupe people into thinkng that they are suspected of voter fraud, and better not show up at the polling place.

That's an awesome strategy. Kudos to the consultants who dreamed it up and the team of lawyers who approved it.

+1 to you. I completely agree. But don't call this mailer despicable yet not mention the race attacks going on around the country by Dems against R's.

Also, I need some FL law advice if you would care to opine. The question is, when someone goes to take a lie detector test and it be considered legal and relevant, doesn't the entity administering the test have to speak to the plainant or a plainant's representative to determine what questions to ask the person taking the test? Does this have anything to do with law in FL?

I don't understand the question. Who is administering a lie detector to who? And what do you mean legal and relevant. PM me if you'd prefer.

VN Store

Back