Sgt. Tahmooressi finally comes home

MG1968

That’s No Moon…
News from The Associated Press

A retired U.S. Marine who fought in Afghanistan returned home to Florida on Saturday after spending eight months in a Mexican jail for crossing the border with loaded guns, a case that led U.S. politicians to bring intense pressure on Mexico to release him.

I wonder who these politicians were? It certainly wasn't anybody from the Obama administration.

Reactions: 2 people
Don't know who the politicians were but Bill O'Reilly started the campaign long ago from his nightly show "The O'Reilly Factor" to get this soldier home from a Mexican jail. At least that's the way I remembered who got it started.

From FoxNews.com.....The marine's release came only after a strong diplomatic push from former Gov. Bill Richardson of New Mexico & Reps. Ed Royce (R-CA) and Matt Salmon (R-AZ). Speaking by phone, Richardson said the trio met with Mexico's AG and Ambassador to the US, advocating for the marine's liberation.

Reactions: 1 person
Mexican politicos saw the writing on the wall in November. The political climate in the US swings and all the sudden it doesn't look so good to be playing tough keeping a US Marine in jail on BS charges.

thank God our precious POS President didn't bother wasting any time trying to get him freed. I guess because we didn't have any high profile criminals to release in exchange for him

thank God our precious POS President didn't bother wasting any time trying to get him freed. I guess because we didn't have any high profile criminals to release in exchange for him

He was too busy playing golf & out doing fundraisers. He didn't want to fool w/Mexico.

I'm surprised we didn't trade 5 cartel members or ms13 leaders for him.

VN Store

Back