Will conservatives throw out their Iphones and Ipads?

lawgator1

Doubt it. Even though CEO is gay and says his gayness is a gift from God.

I say he's daring you to revolt. Will you? Nah.

Reactions: 3 people
Hooray for the SF Giants to win it all. Or boo for the SF Giants that won it all. How does volnation feel today? This is about as good as the OP asked his question.

Hooray for the SF Giants to win it all. Or boo for the SF Giants that won it all. How does volnation feel today? This is about as good as the OP asked his question.

Was pulling for KC, since I didn't have a dog in the hunt.

Once again someone comes out and tells the world who they like to have sex with, as if anyone gives a damn. I had no idea if Tim Cook was gay before this, and don't care that he's gay now. It has zero effect on whether I buy a cell phone or not.

Reactions: 4 people
First, we have threads about how to beat cocks - now this...... This has been one crazy week on VN.

Reactions: 2 people
Doubt it. Even though CEO is gay and says his gayness is a gift from God.

I say he's daring you to revolt. Will you? Nah.

C'mon, man. You used to at least put some thought into your trolling. This, this is just sad.

We don't shun his products because he is gay. We shun them because they're overpriced and not easily customized.

Eta. More thoughts after my reply. LG you should have used Christia rather than Conservatives in your title. Why? Because there are homosexual conservatives and there are Conservatives who don't care or want to know what people do behind closed doors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
C'mon, man. You used to at least put some thought into your trolling. This, this is just sad.

We don't shun his products because he is gay. We shun them because they're overpriced and not easily customized.

Eta. More thoughts after my reply. LG you should have used Christia rather than Conservatives in your title. Why? Because there are homosexual conservatives and there are Conservatives who don't care or want to know what people do behind closed doors.

Shut your mouth you filthy liar! LG has proven all conservatives hate gays, women and are racist.

Vali poin.

VN Store

Back