Is this story believable?

Sharyl has a history of credibility and is respected by her colleagues. But, on the other hand, she is peddling a new book and the more sensational allegations get her more publicity. I don't remember her ever being accused of being a shill for the GOP. An odd situation.

Reporter Sharyl Attkisson says feds hacked computer, CBS protected Obama - Washington Times

They have her pic on a poster over at Fox, I can tell you that much. Seems they mention her every five minutes. Plus she now works for a Heritage Foundation blog, so ....

Reactions: 3 people
With as much info as her spy friend found on her computer, he could probably find out what person with which agency put it there. I'm on the fence right now.

They have her pic on a poster over at Fox, I can tell you that much. Seems they mention her every five minutes. Plus she now works for a Heritage Foundation blog, so ....

What Fox does with her story and her current employment neither bolster nor undermine her credibility.

If she has an agenda, it would be to sell books. You should stick with that angle.

With as much info as her spy friend found on her computer, he could probably find out what person with which agency put it there. I'm on the fence right now.

I'm kinda with you. I distrust politicians in power and almost expect them to abuse their power. By default, I'm inclined to believe her but she is in promotion mode right now. Tough call.

That's because the Obama Administration is afraid of her in exposing him truly as being the biggest fraud & the biggest lying President (culture of corruption) in American history with her investigative reporting.

That's because the Obama Administration is afraid of her in exposing him truly as being the biggest fraud & the biggest lying President (culture of corruption) in American history with her investigative reporting.

Yeah she better be careful, she could end up like Breitbart.

Believable story IMHO. Being sensationalized to sell books is also believable.

Sharyl has a history of credibility and is respected by her colleagues. But, on the other hand, she is peddling a new book and the more sensational allegations get her more publicity. I don't remember her ever being accused of being a shill for the GOP. An odd situation.

Reporter Sharyl Attkisson says feds hacked computer, CBS protected Obama - Washington Times

all you need to do is look at the history of this administration. I wouldn't put it past Obama and his Chicago style politics. I mean we already know he'll use the IRS to silence opposition.

People who hate the administration will readily assume the worst. Everyone else will take it with a grain of salt. Pretty standard at this point.

Reactions: 3 people
People who hate the administration will readily assume the worst. Everyone else will take it with a grain of salt. Pretty standard at this point.

People are finally finding out that your boy is a very corrupt despicable person & are running away from ever saying they even voted for him because they are ashamed to be in association with his policies.

Reactions: 1 person

I hate the administration and said I'm on the fence in this situation. Looks like that kills your theory.

People are finally finding out that your boy is a very corrupt despicable person & are running away from ever saying they even voted for him because they are ashamed to be in association with his policies.

And I'm going out on a limb here and putting you in the first group ....

:)

Believable story IMHO. Being sensationalized to sell books is also believable.

If true, this is intimidation. Pure and simple. What reporter wants the hassle of this type of blowback for reporting something which puts an administration in a bad light.

The ACLU's report on OBama being worse than Bush on human rights agrees with you.

The janitor of cleaning toilets (custodian) of Booker T. Washington high school would be a better President than this doofus we have in charge.

Everyone needs to be concerned with this report, this administration has a track record of intimidating the press. Only an Obama water boy would dismiss it with a grain of salt.

If true, this is intimidation. Pure and simple. What reporter wants the hassle of this type of blowback for reporting something which puts an administration in a bad light.

I think there is some truth to the story, I fully believe the harassment and obstruction from her CBS bosses. When the networks (all of them) turned the news into a profit center it ended all objectivity and independent reporting, they have sponsors to keep happy.

As for the administrations involvement and harassment, it's not beyond reality and is actually plausible due to their record.

VN Store

Back