Berkeley says no to Bill Maher

Lol. The Liberal hero Maher actually speaks the truth about Islam and instantly becomes ostracized and a pariah.

They enjoy eating their own.

Reactions: 4 people
I disagree with Maher a lot, but at least I can respect the guy because he actually appears to think his positions through. There are plenty on both sides who do not.

Berkeley type liberals are the ones I can't stand. Preaching tolerance unless it's a position they disagree with. The worst kind of hypocrites.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm sure he alienated a lot of people on here with Religulous, but I think those same people might be surprised about other things they would agree with him on.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm sure he alienated a lot of people on here with Religulous, but I think those same people might be surprised about other things they would agree with him on.

Never been a fan of his politics but always thought the guy was funny. His Islam comparison to the mafia was spot on. Ben Affleck almost vomited with rage, it was hilarious.

Reactions: 3 people
Over privileged, whiny little twerps who need to go spend a year on their own with no help from mom and dad's money, preferably in a third world country to gain a little perspective.

Reactions: 1 person
Never been a fan of his politics but always thought the guy was funny. His Islam comparison to the mafia was spot on. Ben Affleck almost vomited with rage, it was hilarious.

I watch his show even though I disagree with him on most issues . This show may have been his best.

are they claiming he is "racist" because of his remarks about Islam? If so, you'd think Berkley students would know that Islam is not a race.

"Hispanic" isn't a race either, but that doesn't stop people screaming "racism" every time a politician speaks out against illegal immigration.

are they claiming he is "racist" because of his remarks about Islam? If so, you'd think Berkley students would know that Islam is not a race.
We are talking about the same Berkley that has "students" living in plain old oak trees to protest their being cut down to add on to the athletic facilities.... right?

lulz. Anybody else go out there when we played them and see that? Mind boggling.

"Hispanic" isn't a race either, but that doesn't stop people screaming "racism" every time a politician speaks out against illegal immigration.

Wait what? Hispanic and Latino/a are used pretty much interchangeably and used to describe a certain ethnic group. While I believe the outrage over the left shows when it comes to illegal immigration is silly, saying Hispanic isn't a race (especially when it's an option on everything ever thay asks what your race is) is incredibly dishonest.

Wait what? Hispanic and Latino/a are used pretty much interchangeably and used to describe a certain ethnic group. While I believe the outrage over the left shows when it comes to illegal immigration is silly, saying Hispanic isn't a race (especially when it's an option on everything ever thay asks what your race is) is incredibly dishonest.

Hispanic was a classification coined by the Nixon admin.

Latino/a and Latin American are not racial terms. Latin America covers everything South of the US which includes brown, black, white, and yellow people (for lack of better terms). In fact, there should be no racial terms since the color of the human skin is more of a gradient across different countries. There's no need to categorize people by skin color.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back