Transgender Federal Employee Wins Case

Sad that she served this country and so many would fight against her rights.
Truly unbelievable but justice prevails

Reactions: 7 people

She? More like IT. Sad that people like this can't be classified as having a severe mental disability.

Reactions: 9 people
She? More like IT. Sad that people like this can't be classified as having a severe mental disability.

Sad that conservatives would rather bash minority groups rather than change. Also sad that people wanting interracial marriages or whom are gay heard your same sad argument. Sometimes I am disappointed with humanity but guess what social conservatives have always lost in the end so ya deal with that!

Reactions: 8 people
Oh boo f@cking hoo. They called me "Sir" and used male pronouns.

This guy literally brought this upon himself.

Too bad this dude is a science denier.

Reactions: 9 people
Sad that conservatives would rather bash minority groups rather than change. Also sad that people wanting interracial marriages or whom are gay heard your same sad argument. Sometimes I am disappointed with humanity but guess what social conservatives have always lost in the end so ya deal with that!

The two examples are not examples of trying to be something you're not. I'm sorry but he will be a he and that's all he will ever be.

Reactions: 2 people

So it's cool to make conservatives change? Lol. It's impossible to please everyone. No matter what someone will always feel slighted. Sorry libs that's just how it is. We need some sort of standards & conformity & we use to have that. Yes times change & to some extent for the better. I guess you think our country will be better when gays & Muslims are the majority, blacks will still be b*******.

Sad that people like you see her not having any rights. She had as much right as anyone else, it only became a problem when she wasn't treated with special rights.

Reactions: 4 people

You are free to leave.

When is your reassignment surgery scheduled?

Reactions: 1 person
i like this quote

Discrimination forces many transgender individuals into extreme poverty, according to Sasha Buchert, staff attorney at the Transgender Law Center. They experience double the rate of unemployment, twice the rate of homelessness, and 85 percent more incarcerations compared to those who are employed, the study found.

i mean...come on

Sad that people like you see her not having any rights. She had as much right as anyone else, it only became a problem when she wasn't treated with special rights.

Sad that you and some others cannot understand that he was born a male, so he will always be a male. He should not have been denied any rights.

VN Store

Back