Who has voted early ?

Gramps

I did my early voting yesterday. In my county that is by far the best way to vote, walk right in, vote and be gone in less than 10 minutes

I had said I would not vote for incumbents but I really
did not have a choice, IMO.

I held my breath and voted for Lamar.

For you far right wing boys and girls, I voted for my TEA Party Congressman Phil Roe.

I can walk in and vote at any time during election day with no wait. Not sure if that is due to abnormally low turnout (in my area) or good spacing/high number of polling places or a mixture of both.

I can walk in and vote at any time during election day with no wait. Not sure if that is due to abnormally low turnout (in my area) or good spacing/high number of polling places or a mixture of both.

Actually, early voting was a hassle. Took about an hour a couple years ago.

if i vote the only reason I go is to vote yes on 1. I can't stand lamar and for the first time ever may vote for D and I know nothing about the guy and understand he has 0 chance of winning.

Haven't voted. Will not vote.

Sorry to hear that. I have friends that consider voting a duty. I don't. I consider it a privilege and, as a veteran, I will always exercise that privilege out of respect for the people that died giving it to me.

I'm sure there are more than just senate candidates on the ballot.

Reactions: 1 person
if i vote the only reason I go is to vote yes on 1. I can't stand lamar and for the first time ever may vote for D and I know nothing about the guy and understand he has 0 chance of winning.

I voted yes on 1.

I thought seriously about voting for the D but thought he would be worse than Lamar. I alway complain about people voting for the lesser evil and that is exactly what I did this year for Senate.

Sorry to hear that. I have friends that consider voting a duty. I don't. I consider it a privilege and, as a veteran, I will always exercise that privilege out of respect for the people that died giving it to me.

I'm sure there are more than just senate candidates on the ballot.

I complete respect your position on voting. Clearly you are a better person than me in this regard. :hi:

I voted yes on 1.

I thought seriously about voting for the D but thought he would be worse than Lamar. I alway complain about people voting for the lesser evil and that is exactly what I did this year for Senate.

Agreed on 1

and I usually complain about people voting for someone who has 0% chance of winning but I refuse to cast a vote for Lamar, he needs to go.

Nope. I vote in a golf course country club..I don't wish to mingle with the lesser impecunious Orlando residents during early voting at their ramshackle early voting centers.

Nope. I vote in a golf course country club..I don't wish to mingle with the lesser impecunious Orlando residents during early voting at their ramshackle early voting centers.

That is what you get for living in the land of bland stucco. I early vote at the courthouse here in the great state of Tennessee.

Voted yesterday. Went right in and waited about 10 seconds for a booth. Much quicker than 2 years ago.

I watched the election results from the Scottish independence referendum, low voter turn-out of 75% was noted in some of the counsels. 90%+ in the majority of them. The Scotts take their voting seriously, I just wish that here in the USA we could have the majority of the eligible population vote. If you don't vote, then don't gripe. I always try to vote early and have again this year.

VN Store

Back