Between Two Ferns with Barack Obama

As the world is burning to hell, Obola has time for golf and comedy. Doesn't surprise me.

Reactions: 3 people
As the world is burning to hell, Obola has time for golf and comedy. Doesn't surprise me.

Vagisil.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Some posters amaze me with the amount of hate they show.
Funny is funny , be it be from a Democrat or Republican.

Some posters amaze me with the amount of hate they show.
Funny is funny , be it be from a Democrat or Republican.

Just as hating the entire world gives new recruits to ISIS existential meaning, so does hating all things Obama work for other wayward souls, gramps.

No reason to hate Obama, he's just doing what he's told.

Just as hating the entire world gives new recruits to ISIS existential meaning, so does hating all things Obama work for other wayward souls, gramps.

That kind of hatred has no place in America. We can disagree on policy without hating the other side.

This Between 2 Ferns was not funny unless you're an Obama fanboy who loves everything he does. Sorry. It's just not.

Reactions: 4 people
Oh come on. I'm not a fan boy by any stretch, but he had some pretty good one liners.

I'm probably not the right person to evaluate political humor. Even libertarian jokes require that you only tell one side to it, and I can't enjoy them, even if I agree with them.

It just takes something really clever or neutral on the bias perspective to get me to laugh. Like the mayor in Toronto was funny to me. Making fun of Bush for being dumb or Obama for his disastrous administration is fine, but I just don't think it's that entertaining.

I like Colbert, but I don't like Stewart, even though I think Stewart is a pretty equal opportunity critic.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back