Is this really rape?

Statutory rape, yes, because he is underage. Though I would agree they probably enjoyed it, my 16 yr old self certainly would.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
These cases are pretty ridiculous. Not the same for boys as it is for girls. Just the stigma alone- the boy will be admired and praised by his peers where a girl would be ridiculed.

You can't rape the willing and by looking at her, I'm sure that's not the most flattering picture of her ever but I'm willing to be they weren't forced into the situation.

You can't rape the willing and by looking at her, I'm sure that's not the most flattering picture of her ever but I'm willing to be they weren't forced into the situation.

So if your 16 year old daughter wanted it and was willing, you would have no problem with a 24 year old man having sex with her? I fail to see how it would be different with the gender roles switched. JMO

Reactions: 4 people

That would depend on what your definition of willing is.

It really is rape based on the current laws. Just because yall would smash doesn't mean she didn't take advantage of this boy. Besides, those who are in a position of power or authority should NOT be in a relationship with people under them regardless of age.

So if your 16 year old daughter wanted it and was willing, you would have no problem with a 24 year old man having sex with her? I fail to see how it would be different with the gender roles switched. JMO

Because at least I can understand double standards. In my household there were slightly different rules between my son and daughter. He got a bit more freedom and flexibility, she got a brand new car. When wife got upset about the difference in rides, I simply explained that I was never worried about the boy being kidnapped on the side of the road with a broken down car.

It really is rape based on the current laws. Just because yall would smash doesn't mean she didn't take advantage of this boy. Besides, those who are in a position of power or authority should NOT be in a relationship with people under them regardless of age.

All very true but.

Because at least I can understand double standards. In my household there were slightly different rules between my son and daughter. He got a bit more freedom and flexibility, she got a brand new car. When wife got upset about the difference in rides, I simply explained that I was never worried about the boy being kidnapped on the side of the road with a broken down car.

I only have a daughter, so I dont have the best experience with this, but I would like to think I wouldn't have a different standard if I had a son as well. That may just be me though

I only have a daughter, so I dont have the best experience with this, but I would like to think I wouldn't have a different standard if I had a son as well. That may just be me though

It's simple math, with a boy you only have to worry about one dick, with girls you have to worry about all dicks.

I have both. I have different standards. Is it right ? No. I'm a lot more protective of my daughter when it comes to the other sex.

I have both. I have different standards. Is it right ? No. I'm a lot more protective of my daughter when it comes to the other sex.

I also made a difference. It is a double standard but I think it is human nature to be more protective of a daughter.

Reactions: 1 person
Statutory rape has nothing to do with consent. You can be totally in love but if one of the parties is below the legal age of consent it is statutory rape.

I also made a difference. It is a double standard but I think it is human nature to be more protective of a daughter.

I have a twin sister so all throughout my childhood I was aware of this different standard of protection between sexes. I could bring back a different girl every day of the week and my parents wouldn't mind, in fact my Dad would probably applaud me. If my sister did the same thing then **** would go down.

I honestly don't know as I'm not there... I'm only 2 years older than the gym teacher but that being said, when I was 16 you better believe there were teachers I looked at and was like "yea I'd do her." I'm not afraid to admit I'd probably have a double standard there.

It's simple math, with a boy you only have to worry about one dick, with girls you have to worry about all dicks.

Why do I feel like you're about to give the dick, ass, ***** speech from team America?

I have a twin sister so all throughout my childhood I was aware of this different standard of protection between sexes. I could bring back a different girl every day of the week and my parents wouldn't mind, in fact my Dad would probably applaud me. If my sister did the same thing then **** would go down.

So your Dad has something against lesbians? :)

VN Store

Back