Looks like Barry gets around these days

His card was rejected because he doesn't use the credit card enough? I didn't know banks could decline a person's card when the card isn't used enough. Maybe the date on the card was expired? What would he have done if Moochelle's card was declined too? Borrow money from the SS or just charge it to the taxpayers?

Last edited:
His card was rejected because he doesn't use the credit card enough? I didn't know banks could decline a person's card when the card isn't used enough. Maybe the date on the card was expired? What would he have done if Moochelle's card was declined too? Borrow money from the SS or just charge it to the taxpayers?

It's stand operating procedure with banks. If you don't use it, you lose it. But with that said, his account should have been in special accounts and not been touched. More than likely a rep will lose their job over it.

Reactions: 1 person
One would think the POTUS would be smart enough to know that he cannot grab a prepaid visa card off a rack at Walmart and it be preloaded with free cash like an EBT card.

It's stand operating procedure with banks. If you don't use it, you lose it. But with that said, his account should have been in special accounts and not been touched. More than likely a rep will lose their job over it.

Seriously, I must've forgotten that banks do that since I'm always using my card. I thought the expiration date on the card was good for the duration of the card if used or not by the person. I also doubt nobody would lose their job over this since O doesn't like to fire people for anything or hold people under him accountable for a shjtty job done.

Seriously, I must've forgotten that banks do that since I'm always using my card. I thought the expiration date on the card was good for the duration of the card if used or not by the person. I also doubt nobody would lose their job over this since O doesn't like to fire people for anything or hold people under him accountable for a shjtty job done.

You have a point.

Does this mean that he maxed out his other card(s) and had this one in the back of his pocket so long that it got rejected?

VN Store

Back