Biden's Son Booted from Navy for Cocaine

I think politician's kids should be generally off limit but I do think the article I posted is thought worthy.

Why is cocaine against the law? If my dad was Joe Biden, I guarandamntee you I'd be doing harder stuff than cocaine.

Reactions: 1 person
Why is cocaine against the law? If my dad was Joe Biden, I guarandamntee you I'd be doing harder stuff than cocaine.

having done it more than once in the 80s I'm not sure there is much harder stuff in terms of life destruction potential

Heroine, meth, vols football, are three that come to mind.
Yeah I'd have to agree opiates and meth are more destructive alcohol as well but it's hard to put that up there considering how easy it is to acquire in comparison.

Heroine, meth, vols football, are three that come to mind.

heroine and meth perhaps but not by much. Don't forget that crack is cocaine.

I saw enough of what it can do to friends and acquaintances.

Each of these three are highly addictive.

Yeah I'd have to agree opiates and meth are more destructive alcohol as well but it's hard to put that up there considering how easy it is to acquire in comparison.

you consider alcohol more destructive then cocaine/crack?

are you smoking crack?

Reactions: 2 people
I would be willing to bet you that alcohol has wreaked more havoc on lives than coke,meth and heroin.

by that metric fast food is more dangerous than meth, crack and heroin

Do you think that the percentage of people who've used alcohol and had their life destroyed is higher than the percentage of those who used crack and had their life destroyed?

Reactions: 1 person
by that metric fast food is more dangerous than meth, crack and heroin

Do you think that the percentage of people who've used alcohol and had their life destroyed is higher than the percentage of those who used crack and had their life destroyed?
Never said that, I'm talking in total numbers hence if you go reread my original statement you'll see I have a hard time putting alcohol in the same category due to how much easier it is to acquire which in turn leads to a higher number of people who abuse/ get addicted which leads to more problems.As far as the %'s of users that develop life altering problems you are correct and back to fast food as far as I know it has not been deemed a drug as of yet.

Never said that, I'm talking in total numbers hence if you go reread my original statement you'll see I have a hard time putting alcohol in the same category due to how much easier it is to acquire which in turn leads to a higher number of people who abuse/ get addicted which leads to more problems.As far as the %'s of users that develop life altering problems you are correct and back to fast food as far as I know it has not been deemed a drug as of yet.

Lulz.

This gets so freaking old.

VN Store

Back