Republicans On The Brink

I kind of think it would be better if the libs kept the Senate with a very slim majority.

Reactions: 1 person
with how abysmal both the Republicans and Dems are polling. how do we not have third parties filling the void?

I'm surprised that Gary Johnson disappeared after the last election. He could be the face for independents. We need people like to run for office and get more exposure.

Lets say the US majority. I think most people see that the bipartisan gridlock has been created by an unwillingness to work together from the republican side.

I wholeheartedly agree. But after a little bit of initial junk committee hearings by Issa and his cronies to assuage the base, the GOP will probably actually want to get some things done, figuring that Obama isn't running again and there's no value in trying to make '16 about him.

They will suddenly show interest in issues key to Hispanics. Better economic conditions for the middle class. Throw those groups a few shiny trinkets to try to win the WH in 2016.... and then bend them over the economic sofa and rape them all over again.

Reactions: 2 people

If that was the case the Rs would be in danger of losing the House and have no shot at taking the Senate.

Now is there a population of idiots in this country who believe in and blame the Rs for the gridlock, sure. Probably the same individuals who believed Obama about Obamacare and when he said we have nothing to worry about with Ebola.

Reactions: 3 people
I wholeheartedly agree. But after a little bit of initial junk committee hearings by Issa and his cronies to assuage the base, the GOP will probably actually want to get some things done, figuring that Obama isn't running again and there's no value in trying to make '16 about him.

They will suddenly show interest in issues key to Hispanics. Better economic conditions for the middle class. Throw those groups a few shiny trinkets to try to win the WH in 2016.... and then bend them over the economic sofa and rape them all over again.

^^Example of my previous post.

If that was the case the Rs would be in danger of losing the House and have no shot at taking the Senate.

Now is there a population of idiots in this country who believe in and blame the Rs for the gridlock, sure. Probably the same individuals who believed Obama about Obamacare and when he said we have nothing to worry about with Ebola.

Do you have Ebola and your Obama care is not covering you? Or is this just a random diversion tactic?

It's simple. Political ads are actually criticizing democrats for voting with Obama. Members of the house and senate have stated they wouldn't let Obama do anything. The entire goal of the Republican Party has been to cry and complain and filibuster anything that has congress has tried to pass.

One great example (although I believe it was preobama) was when republicans refused to vote on the 911 first responders bill. If memory serves me correctly they were too busy dealing with important issues like gays.

Good lord, are we still playing this (D) and (R) game? *sigh* Good luck America...

That's what liberals want you to think. That partisanship is a bad thing. It's their way of spreading their disease.

#palin16 #nomorebabymurdee #jesuswasababy #tobykeith

Do you have Ebola and your Obama care is not covering you? Or is this just a random diversion tactic?

It's simple. Political ads are actually criticizing democrats for voting with Obama. Members of the house and senate have stated they wouldn't let Obama do anything. The entire goal of the Republican Party has been to cry and complain and filibuster anything that has congress has tried to pass.

One great example (although I believe it was preobama) was when republicans refused to vote on the 911 first responders bill. If memory serves me correctly they were too busy dealing with important issues like gays.

^^Second example shows themselves.

Yeah Harry Reid had allowed lots of things to reach the floor.

What did he not allow to reach the floor that bothered you? Something tells me it wasn't as significant as a bill to aid 911 first responders.

VN Store

Back