FBI Chief: Citizens Should Be 'Deeply Skeptical' of Government.

myrobbins7

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Americans should be “deeply skeptical” of government power, says FBI Director James Comey, adding that law enforcement should be able to access someone’s telephone only with a court order.

FBI Chief: Citizens Should Be 'Deeply Skeptical' of Government

"I believe that Americans should be deeply skeptical of government power," Comey told CBS News' Scott Pelley in an interview for "60 Minutes" that will air on Sunday. "You cannot trust people in power.

Yeah, I foresee a "accident" in his future.

Reactions: 1 person
Do we really need the FBI Director to tell us we need to be skeptical of our Government.

Anyone that is not skeptical should go see a shrink.

Reactions: 3 people
This is in no way a surprise to us knowing whose in charge sitting in the Oval WH & doing the DOJ job. I think we all have known this for awhile now.

Reactions: 1 person
It seems like all these people in the intelligence community, DOD, and central banking have grave concerns AFTER they retire. Smh

Americans should be “deeply skeptical” of government power, says FBI Director James Comey, adding that law enforcement should be able to access someone’s telephone only with a court order.

FBI Chief: Citizens Should Be 'Deeply Skeptical' of Government

"I believe that Americans should be deeply skeptical of government power," Comey told CBS News' Scott Pelley in an interview for "60 Minutes" that will air on Sunday. "You cannot trust people in power.

Yeah, I foresee a "accident" in his future.
Is this the same guy that had a temper tantrum about smartphone encryptions not being easily accessible to law enforcement agencies?

Speaking as a Fed, the amount of mismanagement and corruption I see on a daily basis in my small, small part of the world really makes me worry about how bad DC is. Imagine how bad you think the government is corrupt wise, and its probably twice as bad.

VN Store

Back