We have a bozo in the White House

I was shocked opening this thread and seeing Sandvol as the op. I was sure LG started this thread.

Reactions: 2 people
"Israel's settlement building in the occupied West Bank and annexed east Jerusalem, which is illegal under international law, has caused the breakdown of several rounds of peace talks."

Yep, I guess he's a bozo for calling them out?
Wait what?

Reactions: 7 people
"Israel's settlement building in the occupied West Bank and annexed east Jerusalem, which is illegal under international law, has caused the breakdown of several rounds of peace talks."

Wait what?

Double standard for Obola?

He breaks IL everyday. Drones in Pakistan, Yemen, etc.

Prisoner swap,....uh.

Reactions: 3 people
Double standard for Obola?

He breaks IL everyday. Drones in Pakistan, Yemen, etc.

Prisoner swap,....uh.

Obola and obozo? Very catchy!

But back to discussing the article, thats very true airvol. Do those countries disagree with our drone strikes?

When he orders our troops and citizens to move over there and set up settlement camps don't be surprised when our close allies question what exactly is going on. Actually we know what Israel is doing. I think America is choosing less and less to side with this type of military action. Well the majority of us are and the President is simply representing that opinion.

Last edited:

Wait what?

Can you imagine 0 telling a religious or ethnic group that no they can't build a community on their property here in the US?

Wait what?

by that standard, most of the United States should be given back to whoever it was acquired from

So the UN and international law existed at that time?

No such thing as international law. For their to be law there first has to be someone to enforce it.
The UN is a worthless organization, no use for them anymore.

Reactions: 6 people
So the UN and international law existed at that time?

does it really matter if you're a Native American or Mexican with roots to the territory encompassed by the American west and southwest?

Speaking of honoring the UN and international law, why don't you seem to give a rat's ass about the Arab countries that have attacked Israel since the UN created it? Aren't they violating the UN and international law as well?

Reactions: 1 person
does it really matter if you're a Native American or Mexican with roots to the territory encompassed by the American west and southwest?

Speaking of honoring the UN and international law, why don't you seem to give a rat's ass about the Arab countries that have attacked Israel since the UN created it? Aren't they violating the UN and international law as well?

And the attacks an agressive acts by Israel? We should just turn a blind eye to that?

So in your eyes Israel has never been the aggressor and have only defended themselves by running families out of their homes with bulldozers? Right?

To the victors go the spoils. Lesson for everyone, don't pick a fight you can't win.

Reactions: 2 people
The reality is that every single power or side or government or organization in the ME has on the one hand claimed righteous indignation at someone else for violating some principle or law, whilst simultaneously itself breaking some principle or law. We seem to pick and choose between them, adding our voice to the chorus of those condemning ... until it better suits our own purposes to switch sides and condemn the guy with whom we were just shoulder to shoulder.

Its about damn time someone have the cajones to call them all out on it.

I was shocked opening this thread and seeing Sandvol as the op. I was sure LG started this thread.

Gramps just tired of this guy offending our long-time ally because of some warped view that the Muslims will like us. Israel has proven time and time again that they are our friends. Especially when we have so few in the World. It just doesn't make sense.

VN Store

Back