Troops Oppose Supporting Iraqi Security Forces

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
Looks like Obama is sending 2300 marines into the ****. According to the Military Times, 70% of our troops oppose this sort of action.

1bc409f6-4951-4ba5-a6ce-2832f9fba25f-TNS-NB-Iraqi-Poll-Sequencer-10-06-14-B.jpg

Poll: 70% of troops say no more boots on the ground in Iraq | Military Times | militarytimes.com

I would have said no also. Until we do something with a military strategy instead of a political one (including bombing questionable targets) we need to keep our guys out of the game.

I would have said no also. Until we do something with a military strategy instead of a political one (including bombing questionable targets) we need to keep our guys out of the game.

Totally agree! Soldiers and civilians alike are tired of our sons and daughters dying for the political bull$h1t of making the mega-rich, richer..

Must be the soft skill MOS's. I'd say 70% of the people I know and work with would be for it.

Reactions: 1 person
I know, its just that I cannot get over how much he screwed up this country and the world.

You're pathetic..... Seriously pathetic. You can recognize his contributions to running this country off a cliff, but do nothing but put Obama on a throne. Obama has done more to cripple the future of this country that one man ever has, either ally or enemy.

Reactions: 4 people
We don't need troops on the ground the way we are killing those empty buildings over there.

Your boy has been involved in more wars than Bush.

What say you?

Trying patchwork solutions to try to deal with the problems created by Cheney.

I'm not even going to blame Bush all that much. He was Cheney's puppet when it came to this.

Reactions: 3 people
To the subject of this thread, I don't give the first **** about whether or not troops polled want to be there. They really don't have a vote.

Reactions: 2 people
I know, its just that I cannot get over how much he screwed up this country and the world.

You're transparent. You can't defend Obama, so you have to go on the attack. Cheney was ****. Get over it. We have to worry about the **** leaders we have now, and will likely elect in the future.

Reactions: 3 people
To the subject of this thread, I don't give the first **** about whether or not troops polled want to be there. They really don't have a vote.

That's kind of a strange opinion.

Maybe it's just me, but I think the people who have firsthand knowledge of our military operations in the ME have valid opinions.

And somewhere, Dick Cheney smirks...

Obama could shut down Haliburton KBR anytime, but then you're looking at major issues. It's like shutting down the gov't.

Don't hate on Cheney for being a smart investor, I'd do the same and you would too.

Maybe it's just me, but I think the people who have firsthand knowledge of our military operations in the ME have valid opinions.

Their "opinions" are to obey the orders of those appointed over them..... Pretty simple.

Yes they have valid opinions it's just that they have no say.

Their "opinions" are to obey the orders of those appointed over them..... Pretty simple.

Just sounds like you're trying to ignore opinions that you don't like.

We all know how the military works. They follow orders. Doesn't mean they should be treated like mindless robots who can't participate in the political process.

Just sounds like you're trying to ignore opinions that you don't like.

We all know how the military works. They follow orders. Doesn't mean they should be treated like mindless robots who can't participate in the political process.

Do you really know how the military works. And no, they shouldn't be involved in the political process. I had the same opinion when I was active.

VN Store

Back