Apparently it's a free for all in Memphis

Coug

According to WREG, a large group of teens went on a rampage in the streets near Central High School just before 10 p.m. Witness Sharon Mourning says that she was in the car with her daughter Princess when a huge group of teens surrounded her vehicle.

Teen Mob Goes On Rampage In Memphis Streets

Reactions: 1 person
Nobody fears nobody when in a mob. You can do damage to people & property & not worry about it so much. Individually, I'm sure they're all a bunch of cowards.

Princess?

I am sure glad I left the area... I'd hate to think I had to raise my family there.

Princess?

I am sure glad I left the area... I'd hate to think I had to raise my family there.

I happen to know a lady named Princess...

You may or may not have even seen a picture lol

yeah I remember that pic... Is she still over "yonder"? You guys doing ok?

Nah I pulled it down.

And we're back into the "You're stubborn and I'm not talking to you" kick again. Which will be followed by the "I forgive you even though you were automatically at fault and I was completely rational and didn't overreact to anything you said or take it out of context" attempt at making up. I mean, I'm a charming guy so I can see why she can't stay away :p

There's another though. Pokes fan so she's at least wearing orange. Just need to change that shade a tad...

Nah I pulled it down.

And we're back into the "You're stubborn and I'm not talking to you" kick again. Which will be followed by the "I forgive you even though you were automatically at fault and I was completely rational and didn't overreact to anything you said or take it out of context" attempt at making up. I mean, I'm a charming guy so I can see why she can't stay away :p

There's another though. Pokes fan so she's at least wearing orange. Just need to change that shade a tad...

Lol

Is she still out of country? You know, considering her profession, you might want to be nice to her.. :)

Pokes fan huh? She'll come around. All I took to convert my wife from a hog fan was a trip to Neyland.

Third world status is knocking at our door.....all that's needed is an increased population of this type

It's pretty serious. She shared a bacon wrapped chicken on a stick with me.

emma-stone-gifs-eating-cutie-cupcake0406.gif

My city is killing me with this crap, there has to be a answer for this if not someone is going to get hurt or killed depending on the people these kids run up on. These bad ass, no home training kids will run up on the wrong person one day or night and then a message will be sent.

My city is killing me with this crap, there has to be a answer for this if not someone is going to get hurt or killed depending on the people these kids run up on. These bad ass, no home training kids will run up on the wrong person one day or night and then a message will be sent.

I'll cheer for the victim and not be the least bit sorry if there are dead idiot teens in the street.

Bear spray is good stuff also.

There is no singular cure-all. The answer is a series of cultural and procedural changes at various levels, from the home to the top dogs in DC. I'm afraid the problem will have to get much worse before it even begins to get any better.

How long before these animals encounter a canceled carry that opens up and Bernie goetz a few ? Not long I hope.

VN Store

Back