Examples of why liberals suck

while I am against abortion, it brings up a interesting hypocrisy. Liberals believe all life is sacred (no death penalty) but believe in abortion. Conservatives believe all life is sacred (no abortions) but usually believe in the death penalty. a little tidbit to think about, pointed out by this hypocrite.

Reactions: 3 people
while I am against abortion, it brings up a interesting hypocrisy. Liberals believe all life is sacred (no death penalty) but believe in abortion. Conservatives believe all life is sacred (no abortions) but usually believe in the death penalty. a little tidbit to think about, pointed out by this hypocrite.

Lol! Broad brush you have there. Im against the death penalty because innocent people are executed and its insanely expensive, not because I believe all life is sacred. LOL

Reactions: 1 person

I suppose it is hypocritical, but how many criminals have been executed versus babies aborted? On top of that, the bastard being executed has been convicted of a heinous crime against humanity while the aborted fetus is innocent....

Reactions: 1 person
I suppose it is hypocritical, but how many criminals have been executed versus babies aborted? On top of that, the bastard being executed has been convicted of a heinous crime against humanity while the aborted fetus is innocent....

oh i know, i support the death penalty, like i pointed out hypocrite pointing out his own hypocrisy.

Lol! Broad brush you have there. Im against the death penalty because innocent people are executed and its insanely expensive, not because I believe all life is sacred. LOL

I was using the same brush size as the article, take it up with the author. then push for the 'good ole days' when we hung them, you can reuse the rope. (i would actually like to see this or something cheaper- we are way too nice in killing them imo)

And i have studied the problem of innocents being put to death. In the modern system it is almost a literal impossibility to do this. (life sentences you have an argument- and this is more expensive than the death penalty) Just because you have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the person committed the crime. Yeah some people profess innocence all the way but you have to go well beyond "I was in the wrong place at the wrong time" to get sentenced to death. (again life or 25+ years you have an argument) I have read multiple stories about the convicted professing innocence all the way and there is always enough evidence stacked up to bury their plea.

I was using the same brush size as the article, take it up with the author. then push for the 'good ole days' when we hung them, you can reuse the rope. (i would actually like to see this or something cheaper- we are way too nice in killing them imo)

And i have studied the problem of innocents being put to death. In the modern system it is almost a literal impossibility to do this. (life sentences you have an argument- and this is more expensive than the death penalty) Just because you have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the person committed the crime. Yeah some people profess innocence all the way but you have to go well beyond "I was in the wrong place at the wrong time" to get sentenced to death. (again life or 25+ years you have an argument) I have read multiple stories about the convicted professing innocence all the way and there is always enough evidence stacked up to bury their plea.

It has happened before, it can happen again.

Can you effectively say that it doesn't describe the poonish liberal masses?

What it does describe is a fictional character that is used to drum up support for republican votes. It's very easy to read and has no profound new information.

Yes I find it ironic that some people want to have abortions but then freak out on someone else that is wearing fur. Totally made up scenario but people are idiots and they will continue to find new ways to astonish other human beings. I usually see a lot of ironic things from humans on a daily basis. I don't think I'm in a position to use a totally made up base line political reference to justify calling someone an idiot. I wouldn't want my gov to be run by a group that all believes the same thing. That's not a republic or democracy. So while you hate these caricatures of people, I'll agree with all these points. In sure we have enough idiots to label as "liberals" but it goes both ways and it only dumbs down our politics to think along these lines. Have you seen the movie gran torino? Not all that is different is bad. All these view points are what made us a robust and successful country. If you want to point out how democratic politicians use these beliefs to further their own agenda then I would agree.

Reactions: 2 people
Additionally since liberals suck, I'm guessing they have never done anything that you benefit from? Right?

So what you're saying is that all engineers, programmers, doctors, and coaches are all conservatives?

So what you're saying is that all engineers, programmers, doctors, and coaches are all conservatives?

I thought we were talking about how liberals have impacted government and if any liberal has had a positive affect. Sure, the person that made my coffee this morning is a liberal. The people she votes for have been disastrous for this country... but that was a damn fine cup of coffee.

Reactions: 3 people
I thought we were talking about how liberals have impacted government and if any liberal has had a positive affect. Sure, the person that made my coffee this morning is a liberal. The people she votes for have been disastrous for this country... but that was a damn fine cup of coffee.

Hang on, so every problem our country has is basically laid at the feet of liberals?

VN Store

Back