Dems busted in Texas

I made a post about a month ago about fraudulent voters and got ridiculed by the liberal scumbags on this board.

Reactions: 7 people
I made a post about a month ago about fraudulent voters and got ridiculed by the liberal scumbags on this board.

Liberal scumbags?

Sounds like you're a highly intelligent human being. Congrats on your hatred towards fellow Americans.

Reactions: 3 people
Liberal scumbags?

Sounds like you're a highly intelligent human being. Congrats on your hatred towards fellow Americans.

He called you guys, "scruffy-looking nerf herders", in another thread.

Reactions: 2 people
He called you guys, "scruffy-looking nerf herders", in another thread.

Haha name calling is always a sign of true leadership and understanding. Sounds like something oberma would do. And like him, it's solves nothing and shows a lot about someone.

Reactions: 1 person
He's one of them. There's about 7 others that are lousy human beings as well.

Your definition of a liberal has been pretty off in the past, so I don't know if your ****ty seven actually fit the criteria. Plus, it's not like you're much of a solid contributor yourself.

Your definition of a liberal has been pretty off in the past, so I don't know if your ****ty seven actually fit the criteria. Plus, it's not like you're much of a solid contributor yourself.

My definition? Please show me where I defined liberals before. Please,

I'll give you a hint, you can't. Also, you aren't much of a contributor either. You get all liqured up or forget to take your meds and go apesh*t all over the place. Then your liberal buddies all come gushing to your side.

Last edited:
Liberal scumbags?

You are a coward and an appeaser. People like you rolled over for the Germans. You remember the guy in the first Die Hard movie that tries to negotiate with the terrorists, while they pretend to go along with it right before killing him? That's you. Clueless.

Reactions: 5 people
You are a coward and an appeaser. People like you rolled over for the Germans. You remember the guy in the first Die Hard movie that tries to negotiate with the terrorists, while they pretend to go along with it right before killing him? That's you. Clueless.

Meanwhile, you say all of this without even knowing the person you are talking to. Dave I get it, your frustrated and you think these liberal pansies are coming after your guns and your white pride. That still doesn't take away from the fact that you sound like an idiot. I'm not the problem. So take your grown man whining to your mom or your cousin/wife.

Reactions: 5 people
My definition? Please show me where I defined liberals before. Please,

I'll give you a hint, you can't. Also, you aren't much of a contributor either. You get all liqured up or forget to take your meds and go apesh*t all over the place. Then your liberal buddies all come gushing to your side.

Well, you defined my "buddies" on here as liberal, so there's that.

I go ape****? You always go to the extreme when it comes to solutions. So and so needs to be executed. So and so should be shot. We should just bomb this country. Funny thing is, I don't take meds and I still don't say anything that's half as stupid or crazy.

You're the ****ing patron saint of the tinfoil hat.

Wow, so dip**** finally cited Die Hard. That didn't take long.

Wait. You're admittedly bi-polar and you don't take any meds and drink heavily?

Yes, and not one, single incident because of it. So go ahead and take your cheap shots. If I drank heavily while taking meds, that would be quite dangerous.

I'm pretty sure Dick Winters was a pacifist. Would you like to ask his men how big of a coward he was? Please stop displaying your level of intelligence and hate towards possible TN recruits.

Reactions: 1 person
Well, you defined my "buddies" on here as liberal, so there's that.

I go ape****? You always go to the extreme when it comes to solutions. So and so needs to be executed. So and so should be shot. We should just bomb this country. Funny thing is, I don't take meds and I still don't say anything that's half as stupid or crazy.

You're the ****ing patron saint of the tinfoil hat.

I like Mr. Flicka so I must be a liberal.

VN Store

Back