Beheading in Oklahoma

Seems like a bit of a stretch to automatically assume this was a religion based murder. It seems much more likely he was a ****ing psycho who got fired and was pissed.

Reactions: 1 person
Seems like a bit of a stretch to automatically assume this was a religion based murder. It seems much more likely he was a ****ing psycho who got fired and was pissed.

...."after suspect tried to convert others to Islam"....

Reactions: 6 people
Seems like a bit of a stretch to automatically assume this was a religion bashed murder. It seems much more likely he was a ****ing psycho who got fired and was pissed.

Yeah...I see what you mean. Too easily confused with all of the Christians, Jews, and Hindus beheading their coworkers. Its not like the most relevant Koranic verses command just this type of treatment for the non-believer.

That narrative no longer holds water.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people

That is called "scrubbing the story". Doubtless the local Oklahoma media failed to run this past the Ministry of Propaganda first.

The Mainstream National Media will clean it up. What would the yokels know about it anyway?

It's not like the idea came out of thin air.

The FBI is now looking into Nolen’s background after his former co-workers said he tried to convert them to Islam after recently converting himself.

Kind of a chicken/egg situation:

Did this guy convert to Islam which, in whole or in part, motivated his actions?

Or was this guy already violent and unstable, and Islam became attractive to him?

No matter what the situation, I'm not sure it's accurate to suggest that his conversion is irrelevant.

Good for you....you found one example to fit your narrative. You win.

Care to guess how many I can find to fit mine in the last month alone?

Wikipedia.....really?

I don't have a narrative. Everything in this story points to a disgruntled employee. Happened in my former company some years ago. He used a gun and no one mentioned his religion. Wonder why that is?

Are you going to give links to this happening in the US? By all means go ahead and provide your hundreds of examples

Wikipedia is fine in this situation since it's just providing a story.

It's not like the idea came out of thin air.

You'll never convince the apologists for the Islamic Death Cult. Of course, most have never read the Koran and supporting texts.

There are no "moderate" Muslims.....only ones that don't follow their scriptures as written. Thank God for them.

Wonder what your life insurance costs per month if you are a Christian working with Islamic men in a sword factory?

I don't have a narrative. Everything in this story points to a disgruntled employee. Happened in my former company some years ago. He used a gun and no one mentioned his religion. Wonder why that is?

Are you going to give links to this happening in the US? By all means go ahead and provide your hundreds of examples

Wikipedia is fine in this situation since it's just providing a story.

Ok....I know it's difficult to grasp, so here goes. Followers of Islam are, by and large, the only group who sanction, suggest, and utilize beheading as commanded in their scriptures against any and all non-believers.

I'm not really sure why it needs to have taken place here to be relevant but here you go:

Ariel Sellouk – Houston, Texas U.S. August 2003: throat was slit and beheaded.

Hossam Armanious, Amal Garas, Sylvia Armanious, and Monica Armanious, – Jersey City, N.J. U.S. , January 2005: necks, throats and bodies stabbed, mutilation of Coptic tattoo.

Aasiya Hassan – Buffalo, NY U.S. 2009: Beheaded by her husband Muzzammil Hassan

Brendan Mess, Erik Weissman, and Raphael Teken – Waltham, Massachusetts, U.S. September 2011: throats slit, probably by Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the Boston Marathon bombers.

Hany F. Tawadros and Amgad A. Konds – Jersey City, N.J., February 2013: shot, decapitated, hands severed.

Muslim Acts of Beheading Inside the United States | sharia unveiled

Obviously that omits the rash of infidels "losing their heads" to Islam worldwide in the last 30 days....but even you have heard about those.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back