Keep inviting them over

The USA as a whole and it's leadership has to be the dumbest bunch of chumps on the planet. How it's come to this is beyond me. Pretty soon the number one sport will be soccer and not football. Maybe then someone will give a damn.

Nashville public school students now 20% Latino

20%? I'm shocked it's that low. Went down Nolensville road a couple years ago; first time in a couple of decades. Felt like another country.

Lmao man. I'm not trying to bust your balls or anything but when everyone here makes ambulance chasing jokes about you, and you burst in here like that, you're encouraging the flak.

My thinking is (note I was first but it was deleted) that people need to get used to the idea that the country doesn't have to look the same to be the same.

Reactions: 1 person
20%? I'm shocked it's that low. Went down Nolensville road a couple years ago; first time in a couple of decades. Felt like another country.

Nolensville road looks like little Mexico....taco stands, used tire stores, junky property and beat up pick ups with dingle balls. How long before donkey shows?

Reactions: 4 people
My thinking is (note I was first but it was deleted) that people need to get used to the idea that the country doesn't have to look the same to be the same.

My thinking is the vast majority are here illegally and need to gtfo...... Or move to Florida as it's already a piss hole

Reactions: 4 people
Nolensville road looks like little Mexico....taco stands, used tire stores, junky property and beat up pick ups with dingle balls. How long before donkey shows?

I know. Couldn't believe my eyes. The white flight continues.

Reactions: 1 person
There's a lot of places in east Tennessee you see the same exact same thing except instead of taco joints it's bbq stands and instead of dingle balls it's confederate flag decals which is ironic considering much of east Tennessee was pro union.

There's a lot of places in east Tennessee you see the same exact same thing except instead of taco joints it's bbq stands and instead of dingle balls it's confederate flag decals.

This is 'Murica. Those things belong!

Reactions: 2 people
The turnover in that area was so fast it was hard to believe. Mexicans, Kurds and Asians moved in and whitey moved out in what seemed like a couple of months.

That's what I heard. People that waited took a huge hit on property values. Some lost 50% of their equity???

Precisely why you buy in an area that won't become inundated with basura.

That's the thing though. Nolensville for years was a nice middle class neighborhood just south of Nashville. Then, almost overnight it changed. Never seen anything like it.

Reactions: 2 people
US of Mexico doesn't sound attractive to me.

I don't prefer it either tbh. I wish Mexico weren't such a cesspool and that they could more easily become citizens here as opposed to being here illegally or being amnestied when they get here.

Call me insensitive, but I also wish they were required to speak passable English. Seems like common sense to me.

Now I look like a damned idiot. Which is fine, I'm drunk, whatever.

That's the thing though. Nolensville for years was a nice middle class neighborhood just south of Nashville. Then, almost overnight it changed. Never seen anything like it.

Middle class ain't what it used to be..

It happened quickly... I had an office on Harding Place and the area was decent one day and the next the whole demographic changed. I went in Kroger one day and thought aisle 6 wasTijuana and the frozen foods was Kurdistan

It happened quickly... I had an office on Harding Place and the area was decent one day and the next the whole demographic changed. I went in Kroger one day and thought aisle 6 wasTijuana and the frozen foods was Kurdistan

Has it spread all the way to the NAshville zoo and grassmere?

Lots of areas are completely different than they were just 10-20 years ago.

I remember the Hickory Hollow Mall area used to be as popular and safe an area as Cool Springs and even Green Hills. Now the mall is closed and I wouldn't go to that area at night anymore. The Rivergate area is getting worse and it wouldn't shock me if that mall is gone within 10 years.

Heck most people don't even remember Harding Mall that was located on Nolensville Pike.

VN Store

Back