Approval ratings /future elections/salutes

W.TN.Orange Blood

We managed to forge a coalition of Muslim countries to bomb a radical Muslim terrorist organization, and you tools want to talk about "moochelle" and a cup in Obama's hand when he got off a helicopter. We have legitimate issues to think about, affecting US security for decades to come, and you are just hung up on the usual thinly veiled racist remarks and stupidass comments.

You are pathetic. I'm glad my alma mater does not count you amongst its graduates.

:finger3: Since when does the President bother to salute with respect a man in uniform who is so unimportant to him that he will not bother to stop his golf game when he dies. He could have moved that coffee cup to his left hand but was too damn lazy & disrespectful for not being thoughtful for what the salute means to an officer. This man is someone who has interest in self-service & not public service.

Reactions: 4 people
:finger3: Since when does the President bother to salute with respect a man in uniform who is so unimportant to him that he will not bother to stop his golf game when he dies. He could have moved that coffee cup to his left hand but was too damn lazy & disrespectful for not being thoughtful for what the salute means to an officer. This man is someone who has interest in self-service & not public service.

Wow. I really don't see any value in responding.

Reactions: 5 people

:thumbsup: Then STFU & GTFO. You sir are living in a delusional world by kissing this President's ass day in & day out. What good does it do for you personally to keep defending this pos politician that looks straight into a TV camera on a daily basis & constantly lie to the American people & keeps setting us back as a Nation in his domestic policies? I don't even want to bring up his sorry ass foreign policy.

Reactions: 7 people

Just shows your complete lack of understanding and obedence to Obama.

That salute was a sign of disrespect, nothing else from a man that has been in office for over 5 years.

Reactions: 2 people

In fairness, this picture is making the rounds on the interwebs.

ByQFBIeIUAAD0we.jpg:large

The thing that kills with the Obama incident is that he could have so easily switch the cup to the other hand.

What good does it do for you personally to keep defending this pos politician that looks straight into a TV camera on a daily basis & constantly lie to the American people & keeps setting us back as a Nation in his domestic policies?

The same good as it does when you mindlessly bash him on a daily basis.

The same good as it does when you mindlessly bash him on a daily basis.

Define "mindlessly". How is that landmark legislation going? How many scandals, cover ups, abuse of power, ignoring the constitution, blatant lies, & clear racist remarks & actions should he get a pass for? That's not all of it but it's a start.

Reactions: 3 people
All polls will vary gramps, at 35 or 45% that's still way too high..

That is why I like Real Clear Politics. It shows several different polls and averages them out. Obama is averaging a 41.6% approval rating.
The right leaning Rasmussen Poll has him polling the highest at 47%, with left leaning Reuters and the Fair and balanced Fox has him the lowest at 38%...:)

Reactions: 1 person
That is why I like Real Clear Politics. It shows several different polls and averages them out. Obama is averaging a 41.6% approval rating.
The right leaning Rasmussen Poll has him polling the highest at 47%, with left leaning Reuters and the Fair and balanced Fox has him the lowest at 38%...:)

Wait? What? The Left hate him, and the right hate him a little less?

Reactions: 1 person

I guess Hannity didn't realize he couldn't subtract the margin of error and call it 35%.

Hannity....

In other news, American's believe that ISIL may have gone too far with beheadings.

Rasmussen is no longer associated with the company so it's no longer "right leaning"

Hillary Clinton will be President regardless of what Obama's approval ratings are. Unless the Republicans field a moderate (which doesn't look like it will happen). Expect a Clinton-Warner/Kaine ticket to win in 2016.

Hillary Clinton will be President regardless of what Obama's approval ratings are. Unless the Republicans field a moderate (which doesn't look like it will happen). Expect a Clinton-Warner/Kaine ticket to win in 2016.

:eek:lol:

Yours and LG's wet dream is not going to happen.

VN Store

Back