Elite LA Neighborhoods have lower vaccination rates

ok I will admit it, i read the title as vacations, but at least that means there will be fewer of them in the future.

Reactions: 1 person
Brace yourself. Anti-vac guy is right up there with Pot Guy, Atheist Dude and Fundamentalist man as far as arguing to the death.

Reactions: 5 people
Brace yourself. Anti-vac guy is right up there with Pot Guy, Atheist Dude and Fundamentalist man as far as arguing to the death.

I have a friend who is anti-vac, anti-gmo, and his new thing is that girls need to re-use maxi pads for the environment, LMAO.

A friend of a friend is an anti-vaxxer, she claims the vaccines cause autism. She has 10 kids, none of whom have ever been vaccinated. 3 of them are on the autism spectrum, which is about the national average.

I wish Darwinism wasn't so subtle at times.

Dat gum walking elitist petri dishes. Hate those guys.

A friend of a friend is an anti-vaxxer, she claims the vaccines cause autism. She has 10 kids, none of whom have ever been vaccinated. 3 of them are on the autism spectrum, which is about the national average.

What does that mean? (serious question)

Thanks to this thread, i am getting "care free pads" banner ads now.

way to go, huff.

Reactions: 3 people

10 kids? Holy Hell!!!

VN Store

Back