White House breaches:

Grand Vol

Official VN Armorer
Lab Rat
Meh, why would you point out to the WH security where the holes are ?

Diversion. Get them looking in one area while someone sneaks in the back door unexpectedly.

My tin foil is on a bit today, but again, I just don't get good vibes from this. And this is a non-partisan standpoint.

Diversion. Get them looking in one area while someone sneaks in the back door unexpectedly.

My tin foil is on a bit today, but again, I just don't get good vibes from this. And this is a non-partisan standpoint.

I guess but they're just going to be on uber alert now everywhere.

Read one guy says the atmosphere is shrinking. That sucks.

Reactions: 1 person
I didn't think somebody could get more than a few hundred feet before getting shot.

Are you thinking these were test runs?

Are you thinking these were test runs?

Maybe, not sure. It's what I'd do myself even if they did up the security since then. And even though they have increased the security, the first and second individuals showed response times and tactics, the USSS gave away some information that I certainly wouldn't have made public and you can plan around what you find.

And I'd be willing to bet pennies to dollars someone stood up and took notice at the response(s). And is studying them. Likely nothing will amount to it, but I don't believe in coincidence.

But for me it's the timing of everything. One guy on September 11th, another the other day. One more both on foot and in a vehicle that didn't make it past security and refused to move his vehicle. Copycats maybe, but again, I don't get good vibes.

You know the more I think about this I still have questions. I mean this man runs right into the White House, but the Secret Service can kill a woman in the car with her baby. Something doesn't seem right with this.

What if somebody was holding Obama for a $20 million dollar ransom & America didn't pay? We'd tell'um to keep him. That would be funny as hell.

Would it be funny to have a President Uncle Joe Biden?

qtr9wvgsujidg5zri4im.gif

Two in the past week and a half and another attempted:

Rep. King is 'sure' House Homeland Security panel will probe White House intruder incident | Fox News

Two intruders arrested in less than 24 hours at White House; Secret Service under scrutiny | WJLA.com

I'm not sure if the Secret Service is as much to blame as some Congressional Reps are saying, but I don't get good vibes over this. Seems to be almost like a rehearsal.

When is the last time you included links in a thread OP and at least one of them wasn't from Fox News? Is it that you just prefer to have your estimations spoon fed to you?

Here comes the airplane!! Bbbrrrrpph
avion07.gif

Reactions: 2 people
When is the last time you included links in a thread OP and at least one of them wasn't from Fox News? Is it that you just prefer to have your estimations spoon fed to you?

Here comes the airplane!! Bbbrrrrpph
avion07.gif

When's the last time you actually clicked on a link to see it's an ABC affiliate on the second one?

Go back to your corner and put the hat back on.

Reactions: 5 people
Gif shows up on my screen. :thumbsup:

Unless you're assuming I thought Ron Paul was Joe Biden, c'mon man. I thought it was an appropriate response.

It did appear you were making it out to be Uncle Joe. I mean, both are old, crazy and have some kooky ideas so it's easy to confuse the two.

My apologies. But you still are a failure. :)

Although not failing at moving the mouse around and clicking links of course.

It did appear you were making it out to be Uncle Joe. I mean, both are old, crazy and have some kooky ideas so it's easy to confuse the two.

My apologies. But you still are a failure. :)

Although not failing at moving the mouse around and clicking links of course.

Uncle Ron >>>>>>> Uncle Joe

He my dog.

VN Store

Back