African American violence in the NFL

NEO

Eat at Joe's
AOL.com Article - Police: Cardinals RB Dwyer head-butted wife

It seems like there is quite a bit of male African-American violence on female (or child) African-American violence in the NFL.

I am sure that there are many Angelo=Saxons in the NFL who have done wrong things but it seems like the African American community in the NFL has a lot of issues with violence within it.

My question is....

1) At this rate will the NFL have actual "real" teams to field next year? AP being out destroys the Vikings, Rice really hurts the Ravens. I don't think many teams can lose their main players and still contend

2) Will this give rise to much more focus on the type of character during the draft process? And will that become an issue as teams begin asking questions about "how do you feel about domestic violence?" in their interviews.

3) is this a direct reflection on the AA community?

there was a link posted in the ff the other day showing violence of those kinds among NFL players was about half what it is in society as a whole by%...granted, millionaires have a lot less to be pissed about than folks living in a slum IMO...

You can take the person out of the hood/trailer park but you can't take the hood/trailer park out of the person.

Reactions: 3 people
Maybe whites keep a lid on it better.

That is a real possibility.

I never paid much attention to it honestly in the NFL but recently it seems like every day there is a new story with multiple different players in trouble for violence.

6Cyj0fq.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Well.....when you got several baby momma's the crazy multiplier increases exponentially which has a propensity to create domestically volatile situations that often lead to violence

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back