Adrian Peterson whips a kid with a switch (lifetime ban)

The world would be a better place if the parents used a switch every once in a while. I had my legs stripped several time with a switch. I learned to behave my selve. I never used one on my children, looking back maybe I should have.

Reactions: 7 people
man, I knew I was getting when they told me to go get a switch off the willow tree in my grandparents side yard

Reactions: 1 person
Nothing wrong with getting spanked with a switch. I was spanked by parents that way quite a number of times.

Why are the smallest, most vulnerable members of our society, the most socially acceptable to hit?

Reactions: 2 people
man, I knew I was getting when they told me to go get a switch off the willow tree in my grandparents side yard

I was the same way. My grandma would make me go get the switch . I , being a little dummy would go get a little one which actually hurt more than a larger one.

So lets see...

Michael Vick: Fights dogs and goes to jail for 2 years
Ray Rice: Gets into an altercation with his wife while they are both drunk and gets cut and indefinite suspension
Adrian Peterson: Whips his son with a switch and leaves some marks, punishment???

So lets see...

Ray Rice: Gets into an altercation with his wife while they are both drunk and gets cut and indefinite suspension
Adrian Peterson: Whips his son with a switch and leaves some marks, punishment???

Well Goodall did say 6 games for domestic battery ---

Anyone hitting a defenseless child in anger is worthless.

Personally I've started to believe that resorting to spanking a child is lazy parenting. To each their own though

Reactions: 6 people
So lets see...

Vick didn't go to jail for fighting dogs

Anyone hitting a defenseless child in anger is worthless.

Personally I've started to believe that resorting to spanking a child is lazy parenting. To each their own though

Nobody seems to discipline their kids today it's like it's passe. Today's kids(IMO) seem to be especially spoiled and arrogant. :rolleyes:

spoiled kids:spank:parents

Because getting put in timeout for 3 minutes makes them end up like you or worse.

I don't judge others for hitting their kids. I understand it's a subject many people disagree with me on, and my own father spanked me when I was a child. I still consider him a great man, I just think there's a better way. I also find it crazy how pro-spanking so many people are.

I don't judge others for hitting their kids. I understand it's a subject many people disagree with me on, and my own father spanked me when I was a child. I still consider him a great man, I just think there's a better way. I also find it crazy how pro-spanking so many people are.

do you have kids?

The mother of one of Peterson’s children says the running back has fathered at least seven kids by at least five different women. Wonder if he pays child support to all of them ?

VN Store

Back