The Origins of World War III

Cliff notes read something like: petrodollars, Victoria Nuland, NATO, and Russia/China rushing into to save the day amirite?

Reactions: 2 people
Cliff notes read something like: petrodollars, Victoria Nuland, NATO, and Russia/China rushing into to save the day amirite?

You left out the most important piece which is the Federal Reserve and fractional reserve banking.

Last edited:
The Gen. Wesley Clark interview may be one of the most disturbing pieces of that video. I've seen that clip before, but I don't know when it was recorded. Do you know if it was during the timeframe he was running for President? Also, who was the guy at the very end? That was very disturbing (although it appears that part could have been selectively edited).

Last edited:
"You see Russia just happens to be the worlds second largest oil exporter, and not only have they been a thorn in Washington's side diplomatically, but they also opened an energy bourse in 2008, with sales denominated in Rubles and gold. This project had been in the works since 2006. They have also been working with China to pull off of the dollar in all of their bilateral trade.
Russia has also been in the process of organizing a Eurasian Economic Union which includes plans to adopt common currency unit, and which is slated to have its own independent energy market. "

What isn't talked about is how, Russia was toppled in part because of their failure to capture pipelines from the Mideast that would have had a drastically different outcome in terms of Russia's ability to grow and ultimately, actually fund, a lot of the fraudulent and fake bravado and power it tried to bluff with. They invested way too much and it was a contributing factor to their demise.

The ability of Reagan and the the timely happenings from the 70's from this piece led, along with the Russian failure in Afghanistan, to end any hope of it's goals of domination.

Russia's hopes might had failed but they never went away, and you can see from the last 20 years how they have taken that failure and finagled it into reality.

It is the women Ras. women will cause WWIII.

Between female US foreign diplomats bearing chocolate chip cookies and black women running around all over the place, Ras's WWIII just might be in the cards.

I'd imagine his ass is building a bomb shelter and stocking up right now.

You're right. There have been studies that suggest that the male sex drive (well, testosterone at least, and all its implications) is fundamental in the origins of warfare.

When you think about it, it makes sense. As dumb as it still is.

After deciding it might be a neat experience, I watched the OP video. Here are my impressions:

1. I'm not sure which side is the biggest proponent of American nationalism/exceptionalism: the American "rah-rah" crowd that constantly advocates all things "American" and all things in America's interests (Dick Cheney as an extreme example) or the ostensibly "anti-American" crowd that thinks that everything that happens on Earth is the result of American prodding, treating other nations, in the process, like they're just some inadequate little children that don't actually act on their own (this video and Ras as examples).

2. Russia is an amazing country. Truly a beacon for the rest of the world.

3. Related to 2, I would really love to know whose payroll the guy who made this video is on.

4. America is a manipulative country. I was absolutely shocked to hear this. I had never expected that a govt. would actually lie to its people and manipulate public opinion. Quite amazing.

5. Iran, like Russia, is also an amazing country. While perhaps not the beacon of freedom that the country that probably bankrolled this film is, Iran really is a victim of American prodding too. In particular, I loved the part at the end with the discussion about how we were mounting counterintelligence ops against Iran. Newsflash: they're doing the same **** too and are probably responsible for numerous terrorists attacks across the globe (but hey, it was probably America that was responsible).

6. Music with a threatening tone really does work well in videos like this.

7. Did I mention that Russia is awesome?

8. I highly doubt we'll see WWIII anytime soon. If evil America really does want to start the war to serve its corporate interests, I believe it will backfire on it, seeing as to how it will have no laborers or consumers left. Although I admit that I never say "never" to anything.

I believe the Pope recently said WW3 has already started and pointed to Syria and whats happening in Iraq.

If that's WW3 I say lets sit back and watch the show.

I believe the Pope recently said WW3 has already started and pointed to Syria and whats happening in Iraq.

If that's WW3 I say lets sit back and watch the show.

I trust the position of the Pope for a lot of things. Collecting money, ensuring that his priests aren't out molesting boys, riding in a bubble mobile and not getting shot or stabbed, and keeping white after Labor Day fashionable, but when it comes to geopolitics, I prefer to get my information elsewhere.

Reactions: 1 person
Syrian conflict will draw in Iran & Russia.

And provided it does (which it won't), whose fault will that be?

Let me go ahead and answer for you, since I know how you would answer anyhow. Plus, I think I'm currently on your **** list, so you mostly ignore me. But it would be Russia's fault for supporting a corrupt regime simply to make bucks off of arms deals and it would be Iran's fault for supporting terrorism.

See, it's not too hard. Your American exceptionalism is actually quite sickening. You have an inflated sense of worth as an American in that you don't think other countries are capable of actually doing anything. They're just weak little children, in your opinion, all waiting to be constantly manipulated by your American boogeyman.

Unlike you, I actually think other countries and other people's are capable of doing stuff, even on their own sometimes. The only thing you think other countries are actually capable of doing is making an alternative to the world bank and monetary reserve. And, quite frankly, thinking that everything that happens on Earth is some American ploy is actually condescending towards other people, just like how you're constantly condescending towards women.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
But the statement brought a strong reaction from Russia, which has been an ally of embattled Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

Uh-oh, the Syrian government is warning the US not to attack ISIS in Syria; saying that it would be an act of aggression against Syria. Aw-man! This has to be the worst of the worst situation unfolding; almost a real life Kobayashi Maru test from Star Trek 2.

"The US president has spoken directly about the possibility of strikes by the US armed forces against Isil (IS) positions in Syria without the consent of the legitimate government," ministry spokesman Alexander Lukashevich was quoted as saying.

"This step, in the absence of a UN Security Council decision, would be an act of aggression, a gross violation of international law."

Syria also repeated its warning that the US had to co-ordinate with the Syrian government before launching air strikes on its territory.

"Any action of any kind without the consent of the Syrian government would be an attack on Syria," National Reconciliation Minister Ali Haidar said on Thursday.

Russia warns US against strikes on Islamic State in Syria - BBC News

But the statement brought a strong reaction from Russia, which has been an ally of embattled Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

Uh-oh, the Syrian government is warning the US not to attack ISIS in Syria; saying that it would be an act of aggression against Syria. Aw-man! This has to be the worst of the worst situation unfolding; almost a real life Kobayashi Maru test from Star Trek 2.

"The US president has spoken directly about the possibility of strikes by the US armed forces against Isil (IS) positions in Syria without the consent of the legitimate government," ministry spokesman Alexander Lukashevich was quoted as saying.

"This step, in the absence of a UN Security Council decision, would be an act of aggression, a gross violation of international law."

Syria also repeated its warning that the US had to co-ordinate with the Syrian government before launching air strikes on its territory.

"Any action of any kind without the consent of the Syrian government would be an attack on Syria," National Reconciliation Minister Ali Haidar said on Thursday.

Russia warns US against strikes on Islamic State in Syria - BBC News

Funny how Russia doesn't think the same about its airstrikes and artillery targeting inside Ukraine.

But I guess when everything's the fault of America, and you're a weak, incompetent, useless little **** country that doesn't actually have any will of your own and only possess the capability of reacting to American aggression, I reckon the balance of responsibility just works different for you.

Funny how Russia doesn't think the same about its airstrikes and artillery targeting inside Ukraine.

But I guess when everything's the fault of America, and you're a weak, incompetent, useless little **** country that doesn't actually have any will of your own and only possess the capability of reacting to American aggression, I reckon the balance of responsibility just works different for you.

You mad at me or Russia?

VN Store

Back