Voter fraud finally found

That's 1.

Quick! We need to enact laws right away to prevent millions of the elderly and blacks from voting so that we can avoid this kind of rampant thing again !

Reactions: 1 person
That's 1.

Quick! We need to enact laws right away to prevent millions of the elderly and blacks from voting so that we can avoid this kind of rampant thing again !

Don't forget women and Hispanics!

At least require an IQ test to vote.

Im thinking more along the lines of: we should require those being voted into office pass an IQ test. Dumb people voting is fine but don't allow them to vote one into office.

That's 1.

wow, and you accused me of using strawman arguments

Per my time spent in the VN politics forum, only Dems are involved in voter fraud. This story cannot be legit.

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - A two-year voter fraud investigation that centered on a company once aligned with the Republican Party of Florida has wrapped up with the arrest of a former employee.

Four people, including William T. Hazard of Boynton Beach, wound up getting up charged over allegations of submitting false voter registration forms. State investigators looked at questionable forms submitted in seven counties, including instances where voters had their party affiliation switched from Democrat to Republican.

Hazard was arrested on Tuesday on eight charges of submitting false voter registration forms. In Florida, it is a third-degree felony to "willfully submit" any false voter registration information, a crime punishable by up to five years in prison.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement contends in a report summarizing the investigation that there was no evidence that Strategic Allied Consultants directed its employees to turn in fake forms. The firm was hired by the GOP to run voter registration drives in several states during the crucial 2012 election.

Reactions: 4 people
Per my time spent in the VN politics forum, only Dems are involved in voter fraud. This story cannot be legit.

Don't think you comprhended the threads. Only Dems want to prevent measures to make fraud harder. At least that is the way it seems to me and my mom always told me I was right.

Reactions: 2 people
Don't think you comprhended the threads. Only Dems want to prevent measures to make fraud harder. At least that is the way it seems to me and my mom always told me I was right.

Well if McMom said it....

So republicans get punished for it, all 4 of them, & dems get a pity pass?

Nah. In the case being discussed in this thread the repubs are the ones that got caught.

As I always say there is no difference in the two parties other than their rhetoric. I would be ashamed to be a member of either party.

Nah. In the case being discussed in this thread the repubs are the ones that got caught.

As I always say there is no difference in the two parties other than their rhetoric. I would be ashamed to be a member of either party.

The Dems don't get caught because there are so many people (alive and dead) involved that they cover each other's backs. Go back to groups like ACORN teaching people how to defraud the government. It happens and we know it happens, and if it didn't happen then Holder wouldn't deem it illegal for states to require state issued photo ID to vote.

The Dems don't get caught because there are so many people (alive and dead) involved that they cover each other's backs. Go back to groups like ACORN teaching people how to defraud the government. It happens and we know it happens, and if it didn't happen then Holder wouldn't deem it illegal for states to require state issued photo ID to vote.

Yep

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 158
Reactions: 5 people

So you think the Dems are smarter at covering their azzes than the GOP is .

The truth is both sides do EVERYTHING they think they can get by with to win elections. The dems do look worse, IMO for fighting against voter ID laws. If anyone cannot take the time to get a picture ID, they should not be allowed to vote. Elections only roll around every 24 months, that is plenty of time to get an ID.

Reactions: 3 people
So you think the Dems are smarter at covering their azzes than the GOP is .

The truth is both sides do EVERYTHING they think they can get by with to win elections. The dems do look worse, IMO for fighting against voter ID laws. If anyone cannot take the time to get a picture ID, they should not be allowed to vote. Elections only roll around every 24 months, that is plenty of time to get an ID.

The Dems aren't smarter, just more corrupt as a whole.

That's 1.

How racist is it to blindly assert that blacks are incapable of getting a gov't issue photo ID?

Shame on you. Racist.

Reactions: 4 people
That's 1.

How do these laws prevent millions of old people and blacks from voting?

I guess they are also prevented from having a bank account right? Or purchasing a home? Or getting an apartment? What about receiving social security? How about receiving any welfare/pension/disability payment? Driving a car? Owning a car? Buying alcohol? Cashing a check?

OR are you saying the old and black are so stupid that with any increased measures designed to keep the voting system JUST they would never be able to figure it all out?

This isn't 1875 where you'd have to get all gussied up and catch the stagecoach into town and pay a months salary (.50 cents) to get your magic soul stealing photograph taken by a 5 foot tall camera with exploding magic smoke flash bangs before catching the Sunday matinee hanging in the town square..

This, like the illegal immigration issue, has nothing to do with treating people justly, its about losing votes by not being able to buy them with policy. That strikes fear in the bleeding hearts of liberals.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back