Obama supporters, democrats, and liberals turning on Obama

McDad

I can't brain today; I has the dumb.
Might be a fun thread for some of us as more supporters are vocal about Obama's presidency. I suspect the dissention will become more pronounced into the midterms and after; especially as BHO approaches the end of his term.

Michael Moore Slams Obama: HIstory Will Only Remember You Were a Black President
By*THR Staff16 hours ago

Michael Moore*sees*President Obama's legacy as set. The progressive documentary filmmaker couldn't help but express his disappointment with the legislative accomplishments of the politician.*

"When the history is written of this era, this is how you'll be remembered: he was the first black president," Moore said during a discussion at The Hollywood Reporter's video lounge at the Toronto Film Festival.*

"OK, not a bad accomplishment, but that's it," the director said. "That's it, Mr. Obama. 100 years from now, 'he was the first black American that got elected president' and that's it. Eight years of your life and that's what people are going to remember. Boy, I got a feeling, knowing you, that -- you'd probably wish you were remembered for a few other things, a few other things you could've done."

"So, it is, on that level, a big disappointment," Moore said.*

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think anyone can look at his presidency as a success regardless of party affiliation.

I don't think Obama will only be remembered as the first African American President. I think he'll be remembered as an example of "what not to do" on just about everything.

Reactions: 4 people
It's that time of the year for the Dems to save their jobs, and then go back to their old ways after the election.

To be fair to Obama he did get rid of Bin Laden, that will be remembered. Beyond that I have to agree with Mr. Moore.

To be fair to Obama he did get rid of Bin Laden, that will be remembered. Beyond that I have to agree with Mr. Moore.

Did he?

Almost every member of that team is NOW dead. Why? To keep them hushed? What is he hiding about that mission?

Reactions: 2 people
Did he?

Almost every member of that team is NOW dead. Why? To keep them hushed? What is he hiding about that mission?

Interesting, I have a very good friend in the Spec Ops community that was in Afghanistan when Bin Laden was surrounded in Tora Bora. He is adamant that if Bin Laden was alive during Tora Bora, he was dead after.

VA scandal,IRS, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, backed the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt, failed red lines in Syria, the entire middle East in chaos..gasoline double the price his entire term, no keystone pipeline, solyndra, 50 million on food stamps, lowest labor participation rate since Carter..skewed UE numbers, common core takeover of the education system, no shovel ready jobs, and the icing on the cake Obamacare rammed down our throats with no bipartisan support.

Reactions: 10 people
Interesting, I have a very good friend in the Spec Ops community that was in Afghanistan when Bin Laden was surrounded in Tora Bora. He is adamant that if Bin Laden was alive during Tora Bora, he was dead after.

Bin Laden released video after Tora Bora that mentioned things that happened after that. If Bin Laden was in Tora Bora, he survived.

This leads me to believe that you must have LG on ignore... only logical explanation.

Ha Ha I never use the ignore button. When it gets to the point I cannot take it, I will be gone. I enjoy reading the foolishness that comes from the far end (the rear end)of the donkey and elephant. There is plenty posted o n here from both sides :)

He will be remembered for:

1. proving W wasn't an outlier for bad leadership; it can come from either party
2. making B. Clinton look better and better

Largest impact of his presidency?

Massive fracturing of the electorate into cynical, party-centric sycophants and general disillusionment with government.

Ironic since he campaigned as a post-partisan, uniter who believed government is always the solution.

He will be remembered for:

1. proving W wasn't an outlier for bad leadership; it can come from either party
2. making B. Clinton look better and better

Largest impact of his presidency?

Massive fracturing of the electorate into cynical, party-centric sycophants and general disillusionment with government.

Ironic since he campaigned as a post-partisan, uniter who believed government is always the solution.

Congress has to take a large portion of the blame for the highlighted in bold.

Ha Ha I never use the ignore button. When it gets to the point I cannot take it, I will be gone. I enjoy reading the foolishness that comes from the far end (the rear end)of the donkey and elephant. There is plenty posted o n here from both sides :)

Same here. I never use the ignore button and didn't think you did either... just wanted to counter your claim that no one would look at his presidency as a success. :hi:

Congress has to take a large portion of the blame for the highlighted in bold.

sure, I agree - no argument.

I will note that they didn't make a claim to the contrary. Obama has actively divided the country along partisan, racial, income, gender and sexuality lines.

VN Store

Back