In Memphis last night

Spartacavolus

Big Member
An old friend of my wifes from Germantown was murdered a few months ago for being white. This dude was beaten as "they got a white boy!"
I'm sure these teenagers moms and dads are heavily involved in their lives and will have a talk with them before work and school tomorrow. Yeah, right. Uneducated pieces of **** and nothing more.
Racial overtones? **** yes. This is the Kroger my 80 yr old mom goes to as she lives a mile away on highland now.

Three People Beaten by Mob of Teens in Kroger Parking Lot | News Blog | Memphis News and Events | Memphis Flyer

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
An old friend of my wifes from Germantown was murdered a few months ago for being white. This dude was beaten as "they got a white boy!"
I'm sure these teenagers moms and dads are heavily involved in their lives and will have a talk with them before work and school tomorrow. Yeah, right. Uneducated pieces of **** and nothing more.
Racial overtones? **** yes. This is the Kroger my 80 yr old mom goes to as she lives a mile away on highland now.

Three People Beaten by Mob of Teens in Kroger Parking Lot | News Blog | Memphis News and Events | Memphis Flyer

I'm sure Al and Jesse are sitting on the tarmac as we speak.

Reactions: 2 people
I just shared this on FB. Sadly I'm sure some of my AA friends wil unfriend me

Reactions: 1 person
Best advice? Don't go to Memphis, if you have to pack something.

I'm 4th generation Memphis and gtfo a decade ago, but I still have family there from my side and my wife's. We have @ 20 family members there combined I guess.
The real question is when are we going to get futuristic and just drone punks in this situation. Imo, if you are going to kick a cowering dude in the head, you don't deserve the life you have been given.
So drone the mother****ers and see if it happens again.
It makes me sick and has hit too close to home too many times. It's hard not to be angry and biased when you know people who have died or been beaten on Beale simply because they were white.
But nobody cares because it's black on white and it's allowable.
One day soon, it will garner attention because someone on their death bed or fed up is going do something.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm 4th generation Memphis and gtfo a decade ago, but I still have family there from my side and my wife's. We have @ 20 family members there combined I guess.
The real question is when are we going to get futuristic and just drone punks in this situation. Imo, if you are going to kick a cowering dude in the head, you don't deserve the life you have been given.
So drone the mother****ers and see if it happens again.
It makes me sick and has hit too close to home too many times. It's hard not to be angry and biased when you know people who have died or been beaten on Beale simply because they were white.
But nobody cares because it's black on white and it's allowable.
One day soon, it will garner attention because someone on their death bed or fed up is going do something.

My family and I moved to the region back in 2006. Being born and raised in Lebanon I never realized how bad Memphis was, after moving here I can see just how bad it is. I avoid going downtown as much as possible.

That is absolutely sickening. And the lady recording the video is initially laughing because "oh... they got a white dude".

Once... just even once... it would be nice to see some black cultural leaders show up and speak out against this type of atrocity and give it the same attention that was given to Treyvon Martin and Michael Brown. It would be a welcome healing to some of the racial tensions that seem to be building.

Reactions: 3 people
If this situation was reversed it would be top story on every single channel. This double standard is driving me crazy.

edit: And why do they refuse to call it what it is? My local news went out of their way to avoid stating the obvious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

That's what makes this even scarier. I would expect it at the kroger on popland & cleveland, but not highland. Can't tell me this wasn't racially motivated. Other way around, and it's the first story on all three major news channels.

Last edited:
When you see these videos on YouTube, Facebook, or whatever & read the comments it just brings into perspective at the amount of idiocy in the world & there's no relief in site.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD246Wk2DT0[/youtube]

and video of Memphis attack...

Last edited:
I don't toss around the term animals very often. But I certainly think it applies in this situation.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back