Missing Libyan airliners

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
With all of the technology the US has, you're telling me that we can't find a Malaysian airliner or a dozen or so Libyan airliners, but we can tell exactly where a missile came from that brought down another Malaysian airliner within hours of it going down?

Really? Someone needs to explain to me how we can pinpoint projectiles and their origins in The Ukraine, yet we can't seem to keep track of where commercial airliners disappear to.

Report: Missing Libyan jetliners raise fears of suicide airliner attacks on 9/11 | Fox News

Also, let me say this... if even one of those airliners crashes into Tel Aviv or Moscow or Ankara or Madrid or heaven forbid it actually is able to cross The Atlantic and hit any targets here in the US, you should burn down Washington. There is no way ANY of these planes should even be able to leave Libyan airspace. We should have all eyes in the sky focused on anything leaving north central Africa right now.

With all of the technology the US has, you're telling me that we can't find a Malaysian airliner or a dozen or so Libyan airliners, but we can tell exactly where a missile came from that brought down another Malaysian airliner within hours of it going down?

Really? Someone needs to explain to me how we can pinpoint projectiles and their origins in The Ukraine, yet we can't seem to keep track of where commercial airliners disappear to.

Report: Missing Libyan jetliners raise fears of suicide airliner attacks on 9/11 | Fox News

I usually agree with you, but in this case it is in fact much harder to track missing airliners than a BUK. In fact that's why I'm pretty sure the Ukrainians shot down the airliner. If it was the rebels, more intel would/could have been released.

I usually agree with you, but in this case it is in fact much harder to track missing airliners than a BUK. In fact that's why I'm pretty sure the Ukrainians shot down the airliner. If it was the rebels, more intel would/could have been released.

OK... fine. But I will still stand by my other statements where I say that with the full focus of US intelligence (should be) focusing on anything coming out of Libya/North Africa, there is no reason for Rome, Istanbul or muchless NYC to have an unspecified plane crashing into these cities. I just can't wrap my mind around how now, with all of the attention this should be given, how one of these airliners could cross the Atlantic... or even be allowed to cross the Mediterranean, really.

OK... fine. But I will still stand by my other statements where I say that with the full focus of US intelligence (should be) focusing on anything coming out of Libya/North Africa, there is no reason for Rome, Istanbul or muchless NYC to have an unspecified plane crashing into these cities. I just can't wrap my mind around how now, with all of the attention this should be given, how one of these airliners could cross the Atlantic... or even be allowed to cross the Mediterranean, really.

Agreed.

VN Store

Back