Al and Jesse Disapprove of this Study

Al and Jesse want to keep their propaganda machine running, so they can keep making money.

More whites are killed by police because the policeman knows he will not be under as much scrutiny. When a policeman kills a black thug, he knows he can be prosecuted for civil rights violations and even murder.

Reactions: 3 people
I had a white dude and a black dude intrude in my crib @ '92. Shot the white dude, but let the black dude go because I didn't want him to think I was a racist

Reactions: 2 people
I had a white dude and a black dude intrude in my crib @ '92. Shot the white dude, but let the black dude go because I didn't want him to think I was a racist

Should've shot him and got your 15 minutes of fame.

Mike Brown assaulted a police officer. Broke his orbital bone. Grabbed his gun and it went off in the car.

And was shot 8 times for it.

So you would say that if the guy in that video had been Black they would have treated him the same? Everything else being exactly the same?

are you sure the black dude wasn't really a white dude playing a dude pretending to be another dude?

And was shot 8 times for it.

So you would say that if the guy in that video had been Black they would have treated him the same? Everything else being exactly the same?

You're right. 300lb white dudes get away with assaulting police officers every day. It's crazy how this cop just pulled up and busted a cap in Mr. Brown drive-by style.

What's the country coming to when a guy can't commit a strong-armed robbery then in an unrelated matter walk down the middle of the street and get away with brutally assaulting a cop who told him to get out of the middle of said street? What a horrible place......

Reactions: 1 person
are you sure the black dude wasn't really a white dude playing a dude pretending to be another dude?

if you are saying the black dude was a white dude with makeup on to make him appear to be a black dude, I wish I would've shot that racist cracker.

You're right. 300lb white dudes get away with assaulting police officers every day. It's crazy how this cop just pulled up and busted a cap in Mr. Brown drive-by style.

What's the country coming to when a guy can't commit a strong-armed robbery then in an unrelated matter walk down the middle of the street and get away with brutally assaulting a cop who told him to get out of the middle of said street? What a horrible place......

Hyperbole.

The question was would a Black man waving a gun in a public park been treated the same as this White guy? I would suggest that negotiation would have taken about 30 seconds or less and he would have been shot more than one time.

VN Store

Back