Will the ISIS reach the US?

This administration has already shown that it isn't serious about securing the southern border.

Reactions: 1 person
Honestly, I don't even know what the ISIS really is, I've been so outta touch with work and honeydolists. Anyone care to summarize? if not I'll google it later.

Honestly, I don't even know what the ISIS really is, I've been so outta touch with work and honeydolists. Anyone care to summarize? if not I'll google it later.

They got kicked out of AQ for being too brutal.

al-Qaeda offshoot; stands for "Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham" (or "Syria"); State Dept., however, refers to them as "ISIL" for "Islamic State in the Levant" (western Mediterranean); hate America with a passion; have beheaded two American journalists thus far with a rusty knife; are kicking the hell out of Syrian opposition, Syrian govt. forces, and Iraqi govt. forces; threatened practically the entire world accept for South America or something like that; operate out of its base in Raqqa, Syria; believe themselves to be a sovereign country, an Islamic caliphate, like to behead a lot of people; most well-equipped and well-founded terrorist organization probably in history; like to take photos of their children holding said severed heads; have a lot of Europeans in their ranks; US and Europe are concerned these returning "vets" will try to stage attacks....and on and on.

This administration has already shown that it isn't serious about securing the southern border.

Has any administration shown they were serious about securing the southern border? None in my lifetime has. I do not understand why every administration has disregarded securing our borders. That is one area they all have failed miserably on.

Reactions: 2 people
Has any administration shown they were serious about securing the southern border? None in my lifetime has. I do not understand why every administration has disregarded securing our borders. That is one area they all have failed miserably on.

Nobody wants to piss off the mexicans and have them vote for the other party.

It could be because when someone makes it a campaign issue they are shouted down as a "loon" and a racist. Just a thought.

Reactions: 1 person
DC_Volcandidat4878 said:
It could be because when someone makes it a campaign issue they are shouted down as a "loon" and a racist. Just a thought.

Nah. I think the Debbie has it right. It is about the votes.

What serious presidential candidate has been for actually securing the border?

agreed. I'm quite sure there are peeps here that want to be part and likewise I'm sure some that are part will make it into this country.

the big question is what will they do.

Im not sure there is a good answer for that.

Scary thought.

VN Store

Back