Black man attacked with a pipe by black woman: Black man goes to jail

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
He should have just restrained her.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAGa_Bp5bjk[/youtube]

He should have just restrained her.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAGa_Bp5bjk[/youtube]

What happens if you get thrown out of a window in that town? A jaywalking charge?

Of course though with any domestic violence incident the guy is going to get shat on.

Reactions: 2 people
The Illuminati strikes again.
A normal black man doesn't have a chance in this country. If it isn't the hoodwolves raised by these single mommas that are killing us over bright yellow gumballs and sneakers, its white cops or black women killing us.

White guys have it made.

Reactions: 3 people
A normal black man doesn't have a chance in this country. If it isn't the hoodwolves raised by these single mommas that are killing us over bright yellow gumballs and sneakers, its white cops or black women killing us.

White guys have it made.

Lulz

Wealthy people of any color have it made

Reactions: 2 people

White guys have it made.

It's always somebody else's fault

Reactions: 1 person
It's always somebody else's fault

You're right. All this guy did was go to work and get spit on by some hoodrats. I guess he should have just walked away after they came behind the counter and attacked him. He went to jail, also, btw.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67nGgD-Z6sI[/youtube]

White guys have it made.

I think that part of the problem lies with the folks who do escape the hoodwolves/rats and make something of themselves never go back to their roots to make any improvement. On the other hand who would blame someone for not doing that? Who wants to go back somewhere and witness blissful ignorance.

You gotta have role models that emphasize doing well in school, humility, family, integrity, responsibility, etc.

I saw an interview with a lil black kid on NBC I think it was. This lil guy was probably still single digits. They asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up..he said NBA player or Rapper. Wtf? I remember wanting to be a jet fighter pilot, a astronaut, 3rd world dictator, something of substance..not a sports pro (at that age at least).

White guys have it made.

Agreed.

Reactions: 1 person

White guys have it made.

LITERALLY the only time I have EVER thought to myself "Thank god I am White" was going into a grocery store in Anderson County, and being in Eastern Europe.

VN Store

Back