Harry Reid, destined for greatness.

McDad

I can't brain today; I has the dumb.
Harry Reid

Harry Reid’s alma matter is removing his name from a school building after citizens and alumni lobbied the school president and pledged more than $40,000 to the cause.

Concerned citizens lobbied Southern Utah University president Scott Wyatt months ago for the change, but he has only now decided to remove the name out of respect for the Senate majority leader,*Utah’s The Spectrum reports. “I didn’t want to offend him in any way,” he explained.

Cedar City Councilman Paul Cozzens told The Specter he received $40,000 in pledges to remove the Nevada senator’s name in just five days.

“These people in Nevada do not espouse to Reid’s political philosophies,” he said, “and they told me they would not support the university or send any more of their children there … so long as Harry Reid’s name remained.”

The school attached Reid’s name to the Outdoor Center expecting donations from Reid and his friends, The Specter reports, but those donations have not materialized.

Apparently torn between his desire for financial support from alumni and his desire for theoretical donations from Reid and his friends, Wyatt decided to remove his name from the Outdoor Center, but attach it to a new building — the Harry Reid Center.

“We have not received any money yet for … that building,” Wyatt told The Specter, but added that “Harry Reid has a lot of good qualities that could be used to develop a great program and center.”

ETA. I especially find the 5th sentence funny. However, I don't understand what this accomplished...seems like they removed the name from one buildig and affixed it to another.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I think he wants the $40,000 and also future donations from Harry and Co.

According to foxnews today: This old fart will NOT seek re-election in 2016. Sumb*tch will finally retire since his daddy Obama want be around anymore either.....thank you God. :rock:

Reactions: 3 people
According to foxnews today: This old fart will NOT seek re-election in 2016. Sumb*tch will finally retire since his daddy Obama want be around anymore either.....thank you God. :rock:

I wonder who SEIU will support in the next election and make their members vote for?

dc00f4f1b91f40e0aed26b8e9fa0247d-5fec053a704c46e8a99ebae47e305ce0-0.jpg

Too bad this guy couldn't run again

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back