Is ISIS really an extremist Muslim group or just another Muslim group

NEO

Eat at Joe's
Honest question....

Going over the past 3 decades and comparing how each new Muslim group has acted when they possessed any amount of power...is ISIS really any different.

Extremist means pushing the boundaries.

What boundaries does ISIS push that is really not mainstream over there already?

Didn't Saddam do mass killings?

Hasn't the leader of Syria already unleashed chemical weapons on the crowd?

Didn't a mob of angry Egyptians gang rape a female reporter?

Doesn't Qatar still view women as 1/3 people and if a woman is raped there they must have a male witness because female witnesses do not count?

Doesn't Iran allow for the stoning to death for female adultery?

And so on and so on and so on.

What makes ISIS so extreme?

Reactions: 2 people
VKaWX.gif

This is just the democrats trying to save face after a total withdrawal of troops from Iraq because "Iraq is secure". Having said that, we never should have taken Saddam out of power. He at least kept the different ethnic groups in Iraq from fighting each other and the region was much more peaceful than it is today.

We knew about ISIS 10 years ago and did nothing.

This is just the democrats trying to save face after a total withdrawal of troops from Iraq because "Iraq is secure". Having said that, we never should have taken Saddam out of power. He at least kept the different ethnic groups in Iraq from fighting each other and the region was much more peaceful than it is today.

We knew about ISIS 10 years ago and did nothing.

They were a pee wee terrorist group then.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, but they didnt just come out of nowhere. They've been growing in numbers over the years and we knew it. Now look where we are...back in Fk'n Iraq.

Yes because our civilians are stupid enough to keep going to that region, we push democracy on them, & we feel the need to shelter every refugee in the world.

World police.....merica!!

Be nice if they just killed each other and left everybody else alone. Or we could just take the handcuffs off of Israel, set back with a bag of popcorn and watch the fireworks.

Reactions: 5 people
World police.....merica!!

Be nice if they just killed each other and left everybody else alone. Or we could just take the handcuffs off of Israel, set back with a bag of popcorn and watch the fireworks.

I'd be ok with that

This is simply the next in a long line of boogie men that is required to support the MIC.

This thread is similar to asking if the KKK is an extremist Christian group or just another Christian group.

Reactions: 6 people
Its not like we have any room to talk about pushing boundaries.........I mean we did drop a couple of nukes and the only ones ever to do it

Was there a Freudian slip intended here?

He emailed me back.

Subject: RE: Muslim thread derailment

Hayden, my son... you must take it upon your weathered shoulders to blind the circle jerks of hatred surrounding the VolNation message board's fixation with Islam. You must engage in sexual jabs, sophomoric humor, and otherwise ******* behavior in order to lead the flock away from blind hatred. Also, the Vols will go bowling this year, and Bammers will weep.

'Til next time,
JC

P.S. I've sent your new liver, but it's C.O.D.

Please don't be mad.

Reactions: 2 people
Its not like we have any room to talk about pushing boundaries.........I mean we did drop a couple of nukes and the only ones ever to do it

not quite sure what nuking japan has to do with pushing boundaries, unless i missed something we didn't annex part of Japan, if anything we reclaimed territory they took from us before giving them independence in a few years.

"Peace: That brief, glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading"

Your words couldn't be any truer. World Peace is the generic answer in supermodel competitions when they get asked about their wish.

VN Store

Back