Welp

lawgator1

That's it. MSNBC is at this point unwatchable. They've lost me as a viewer as long as the likes of Sharpton and O'Donnell have shows. Even Chris Hayes has lost all credibility. I can stomach Morning Joe as long as it's not some mamby pamby kumbaya crap about some book about feelings.

/rant

Reactions: 2 people
It's about time you finally came around to see that BS. We've been telling you for years about that pos network. I do like Morning Joe sometimes though.

Reactions: 2 people
Anything specific that set you off tonight?

It's not one thing. Culmination of ten days of 100 percent advocacy. Not the slightest effort to look at the other side.

I'm not saying they are right of wrong. I'm saying there's no journalism going on in those shows.

Reactions: 4 people
That's it. MSNBC is at this point unwatchable. They've lost me as a viewer as long as the likes of Sharpton and O'Donnell have shows. Even Chris Hayes has lost all credibility. I can stomach Morning Joe as long as it's not some mamby pamby kumbaya crap about some book about feelings.

/rant

:blink:

I am proud of ya LG. I am going to get with Ho. and tell him to take it easy on ya next time you guys go play golf. :p

Come to the dark side.

We have cookies. And Megyn Kelly and Harris Faulkner and Andrea Tantaros.

(and by dark side there are by no means any racist connotations)

Reactions: 1 person

/rant

Bill O'Reilly

Reactions: 1 person
It's not one thing. Culmination of ten days of 100 percent advocacy. Not the slightest effort to look at the other side.

I'm not saying they are right of wrong. I'm saying there's no journalism going on in those shows.

:eek:lol::eek:lol::crazy:I can't believe it took you this long to realize this...

I can't figure him out. He'll be perfectly reasonable for 4 minutes, and then for 30 seconds out comes the hard right rhetoric. Then rational again. The nuts. Back and forth.

I honestly think this is more of an overarching problem in instant gratification and sensationalist America as a whole.

Last edited:

MSNBC may be the biggest culprit of partisan hackery, but it isn't magnitudes better on any of the other channels.

VN Store

Back