General Greene

VolsNSkinsFan

Disgraceful: No President Or VP At Gen. Greene’s Funeral…Update: Obama Actually Golfed During Funeral | Weasel Zippers

@ColMorrisDavis: #Obama bucked tradition of Nixon who attended MG Dillard's funeral in 1970 & Bush who attended LTG Maude's in 2001.

Also missing were the vice president and the secretary of defense.

@ByronYork
To those who asked: Yes, Obama was, in fact, on course at Vineyard Golf Club during Gen. Greene's funeral.

riderless-horse.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Baraka Obama is a Pretender President, a Affirmative Action President. You can't expect very much.

He ain't no Bush, and he sure as hell ain't a Nixon.

Why break tradition? General Greene must have been a republican. Smfh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 5 people
Obviously the general wasn't black. If a black 2LT was killed on a US base driving under the influence & hit a tree head on he'd be there & blame whitey.

Reactions: 3 people
This was not a private ceremony there were hundreds in attendance.

This is a slap in the face of our brave service men and women.

Even if it was I have a hard time believing the president, VP, and SoD wouldnt be on the list.

Its like just when I think there isn't anything else he can do to make me like him any less, he goes and proves me wrong.

This bimbo is beyond out of touch but that is to be expected from someone who pretty much hates all Americans.

Reactions: 3 people
Its like just when I think there isn't anything else he can do to make me like him any less, he goes and proves me wrong.

This bimbo is beyond out of touch but that is to be expected from someone who pretty much hates all Americans.

This is what separates BHO from ALL other lousy presidents in US history. As bad as Carter was at least you knew he was an American at heart. BHO is a disgrace

Reactions: 5 people
I'll have to say this isn't about race. It's about duties associated with the Office of President of the United States. I cannot even begin to understand why his advisers didn't say this was mandatory for him to attend. He's not particularly loved in the military at all, but this is something that is a slap in the face of the family of the fallen as well as the remainder of the military forces as a whole. I wouldn't expect him to go to each and every funeral of the fallen, but certainly needs to take the time out of his day to go to something of this magnitude.

Same goes for Joe Biden. But what really puzzles me is Chuck Hagel. Being a former soldier himself, he had to have known how important this was even as political as showing up would be. He was in Vietnam and more than likely lost men in his unit. So he knows how this should have gone down and his attendance was mandatory as well.

One of the three at least should have been there. Now the only reason I might be able to see none off them show was if the family specifically requested it. And as much as I'd like to be objective about this, I just can't see that happening. And my personal experiences in the military are clouding my objectivity and coming to the same conclusion over and over...

Obama doesn't care about the military nor does he know how to lead this nation's warriors. Because he damn sure should have been there even if it was to take a seat in the front row and listen politely as the eulogy was spoken and the last respects and honors paid. I know these things should have been known before now, but this is not the conduct I'd expect of a Commander in Chief of the most powerful military in the world.

Reactions: 4 people
So no high level official was at Gen. Greene's funeral? When word came down about his death, I thought his funeral would be a major news event. I guess the fact that the world is on fire kept that from occurring, but still. No one? Geez!

I am sure LG will come in eventually and make some stupid asinine comment and defend Obama. He will probably default to his usual excuses for Obama's behavior which means it's somehow Bush's fault. I agree with the rest of you. This is inexcusable and just shows what a pathetic piece of human trash Obama really is.

VN Store

Back