Ferguson Riots

Did some reading.

Sounds like the cops are letting them blow off some steam. Got a little nasty with a scuffle and a person was shot and killed. ( the guy assaulted the cop)

Guess we will have to wait this one out for more info.

The local news station was showing a live feed of looters ransacking a tire store it's crazy watching it live. For some reason police units so far haven't moved in with force.

The local news station was showing a live feed of looters ransacking a tire store it's crazy watching it live. For some reason police units so far haven't moved in with force.

It's best not to I would think. Things will only escalate. Right?

It's best not to I would think. Things will only escalate. Right?

I have no sympathy for people who violate law and order, destroy and damage property, and looting. If you want to protest peacefully I'm fully supportive, once you cross the line I support police operations in this instance.

Reactions: 9 people
I have no sympathy for people who violate law and order, destroy and damage property, and looting. If you want to protest peacefully I'm fully supportive, once you cross the line I support police operations in this instance.

I understand.

RT is eating this one up.

I wish Americans would realize that they're all in it together. The rest of the world only makes fun of you.

They just look for an excuse

Reactions: 4 people
I posted the link to the story in the protect and serve thread a few hours ago --

The Mayor of Ferguson is reporting that he is receiving death threats in forms of phone calls and emails.

Reactions: 1 person
We all know this wasn't some innocent kid who just got randomly shot by an officer for no reason.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back