Wow us taxpayers get to pay for another one

BigOrangeTrain

Morior Invictus
I just saw on the news that Obama is taking yet another 2 week vacation on our dime. Brilliant. How many is that now?

Ya'll need to ease up on the man. He's under a lot of undue stress right now and his duties are eating him up.

I mean, the mental anguish of doing all those fundraisers obviously has eaten into his handicap. And he needs some serious downtime to get focused once again on his short game.

Doesn't every president take off in August? I mean, there are way more things to be upset with Obama with besides this.

Reactions: 2 people
Ya'll need to ease up on the man. He's under a lot of undue stress right now and his duties are eating him up.

I mean, the mental anguish of doing all those fundraisers obviously has eaten into his handicap. And he needs some serious downtime to get focused once again on his short game.

We're all just very tired of this empty suit w/no backbone to lead the free world. He's become a "bystander President". I can't stand to see him anymore on TV just ramble on & on like he doesn't care anymore for the job that he once wanted so bad.

Reactions: 1 person
We're all just very tired of this empty suit w/no backbone to lead the free world. He's become a "bystander President". I can't stand to see him anymore on TV just ramble on & on like he doesn't care anymore for the job that he once wanted so bad.

You did recognize the sarcasm in my post...right?

Doesn't every president take off in August? I mean, there are way more things to be upset with Obama with besides this.

Maybe it's the frequency he & his cow use tax dollars to finance their bs vacations. But hey that's what libs/dems do, use others money to support their bs agendas.

Reactions: 4 people
Everyone knows that the president has to be within 250 yards of the white house or else it's the end of the world.

Reactions: 3 people
Everyone knows that the president has to be within 250 yards of the white house or else it's the end of the world.

This makes sense. Watch the news, I think the "end" is pending right now. One bad decision and it is .............?

I will add from a pr standpoint it looks kind of weird to talk about military strikes then immediately board a helicopter for a vacation though.

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe it's the frequency he & his cow use tax dollars to finance their bs vacations. But hey that's what libs/dems do, use others money to support their bs agendas.

Bush went to Texas, his dad went to Maine. Obama goes to Hawaii.

Would it make you all feel better if he vacationed in Kenya on the taxpayers' dime? :ermm:

VN Store

Back