Vote Today

37L1

Good Dog!
Today is the day to vote if you haven't participated in the early voting program.

Watch out for a possible upset in 3rd district Congress. The ads that incumbent Chuck Fleischmann has run against Weston Wamp indicate serious desperation.

Not voting in the primaries but will do so in the general.

50% to Carr's 41%. That number should be very concerning to Lamar as he is the incumbent and should have won very handily in the primaries.

You are talking TN, the Republican primary is the race. Lamar will easily win in November.

You are talking TN, the Republican primary is the race. Lamar will easily win in November.

He undoubtedly will. But in a primary race, there should have been little to no competition for the incumbent in such a red State. And Carr being that close should be sending alarms into Lamar's head that all is not well.

You do not vote enough times. :)

With the dang photo ID requirement they wouldn't let me. I did try to run over some geezers while pulling into the polls, negate those sheeps votes.

Funny/sad story about geezers. Going into vote, passing by where the supporters are doing their last minute campaigning an old guy got out of his chair to ask me to vote for his guy for county commission.

I told him1. I'm not in his district an 2 your out here sitting in a dam FL Gator chair! Wouldn't vote for your guy if I could.

Reactions: 1 person
Funny/sad story about geezers. Going into vote, passing by where the supporters are doing their last minute campaigning an old guy got out of his chair to ask me to vote for his guy for county commission.

I told him1. I'm not in his district an 2 your out here sitting in a dam FL Gator chair! Wouldn't vote for your guy if I could.

:) That old geezer was LG in disguise.

Being reported that the TN-04 Congressional GOP primary between incumbent Scott DesJarlais and Jim Tracy is currently separated by 2 votes. Holy crap!

Being reported that the TN-04 Congressional GOP primary between incumbent Scott DesJarlais and Jim Tracy is currently separated by 2 votes. Holy crap!

DesJarlais is ahead by 33. The AP had their numbers wrong. Either way, the election results are going to be contested.

VN Store

Back