It's good work if you can find it...

MG1968

That’s No Moon…
For $242,613 Salary Robert Reich Teaches One CLASS This Fall | The Daily Caller

Robert Reich, who served as U.S. secretary of labor for four years under Bill Clinton, is currently a public policy professor at the University of California, Berkeley.

The ultra-progressive economist — inasmuch as a mere law school graduate can be an economist — raked in an impressive income of $242,613 from the taxpayer-funded school in 2013

short people are creepy, just sayin'

i am sure there are no examples of former Bush people making gobs of money for doing very little.

Reactions: 2 people
i am sure there are no examples of former Bush people making gobs of money for doing very little.

I'm sure there are. But how many of these "former Bush people" have written screeds against capitalism and the accumulation of personal wealth?

Reactions: 5 people

Nope, they made gobs of money doing quite a bit, just ask the Afghanis, Iraqis, Filipinos, Somalians, etc.

It's more of an example of Universities pissing away money than a political deal.

Reactions: 1 person

Dude, let it go. Why should you be concerned about Bush all the time. You left-wing idiots always fall back on Bush. Well, Bush did it so....blah blah blah.

Dude, let it go. Why should you be concerned about Bush all the time. You left-wing idiots always fall back on Bush. Well, Bush did it so....blah blah blah.

In case you haven't noticed, LG's primary motivation here is to protect Obama's image.

And, in his mind, Obama's image is inherently linked to that of his predecessor.

In case you haven't noticed, LG's primary motivation here is to protect Obama's image.

And, in his mind, Obama's image is inherently linked to that of his predecessor.

Yeah, that pretty much is a 24/7 job with LG. I'm surprised he can get any sleep these days w/protecting Obama's image on a constant daily basis.

It's Berkeley. They simply passed on the savings from not having to supply razors or deodorant to student stores.

In a classic touch of irony - Msr. Reich's latest rant (posted to his blog on Aug 2nd) is titled "Work and Worth" and in it he laments how so many people are paid more than their "worth" to society while others are underpaid.

Wonder which group he fits into?

Reactions: 3 people

Hell, they all do it. But it's people like Reich that are disingenuous and turn around and tell their little mind numbed robot liberals they should be mad as hell at the 1%, most of whom actually work their butts off for their $$$, as opposed to those who make a killing pontificating to stoners in a lecture hall at Berkeley.

Reactions: 3 people
In a classic touch of irony - Msr. Reich's latest rant (posted to his blog on Aug 2nd) is titled "Work and Worth" and in it he laments how so many people are paid more than their "worth" to society while others are underpaid.

Wonder which group he fits into?

Leave him alone. Every leprechaun searches for a pot of gold. Reich found his.

If he can get the work, more power to him.

The hypocrisy is what is infuriating.

Hell, they all do it. But it's people like Reich that are disingenuous and turn around and tell their little mind numbed robot liberals they should be mad as hell at the 1%, most of whom actually work their butts off for their $$$, as opposed to those who make a killing pontificating to stoners in a lecture hall at Berkeley.

Much like Michael Moore.

Bush bush bush bush bush bush bush....you left folks think more about bush than a 15 year old boy. After Obama rules like a king I guess the President in the future can do anything he likes because some other Ahole President did. Nobody is responsible in this administration for anything! I have a problem with that. The outright corruption in Washington now is ridiculous. Even if I agreed with Obama's actions, I'd be mad as hell for the corruption and want him impeached. If we as a nation do not care about the character of our leaders then we are doomed as a country.

VN Store

Back